Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: prabha.

Not s single post form the participants. I hope all are aware that the contest is now open.

No i have read it!!! nice plot i must say... i guess we are not supposed to post anything in the contest thread...let it be clean, just the stories and later commenst from readers!!..

Till then we will be posting our views here only..isnt??
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm well...... Its a Good Idea...a and i support Visroms idea as mentioned in the first Page that both existing as well as new stories should be checked out..!! and yeahh The best story award can also be given.. but i was thinking will we have Polls for stories..? thats not a bad idea...!
prabha. thumbnail
somu_05 I am adding you to the list of participants.
Can I participate, please?
prabha. thumbnail
Sure, Adding you name to the list.
Shagnika thumbnail
11 participants!!!!👏👏

so many nice stories will be up...m so excited!!!😃
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Just want a few clarifications.

1. Do we PM the story to Prabha as soon as we finish it or wait till the deadline?
2. What if we send it early and decide to make changes?
3. Does Prabha immediately post our story on the contest thread?
4. What if two or more of us get the same idea? After all, the basic plot is the same.
5. What if one person sends the story early and another person has the same idea in mind but has not yet sent it?
6. There are only 7 posts in the story thread for the stories, and there are 11 participants so far. How will this be handled?
prabha. thumbnail
BY visrom Just want a few clarifications.

1. Do we PM the story to Prabha as soon as we finish it or wait till the deadline?
That is your call.
2. What if we send it early and decide to make changes?
Once the stories are sent to me, you can't make changes. So send when you are totally sure.
3. Does Prabha immediately post our story on the contest thread?
No, stories will be posted after the deadline when I receive all of them.
4. What if two or more of us get the same idea? After all, the basic plot is the same.
There is nothing we can do in that case. We have ensured that none of the writers influence each other.
5. What if one person sends the story early and another person has the same idea in mind but has not yet sent it?
Since all stories will be posted once I receive all of them, writers will not be influenced by what someone else has written.
6. There are only 7 posts in the story thread for the stories, and there are 11 participants so far. How will this be handled?
I had reserved all the posts on the first page since I thought, [NO COPY] works for all posts on the first page, however that does not seem true. Leave this part to me, I will manage fitting 11 or more stories in 7 posts.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think I'll be able to take this drastic change in the existing team on May 7 and write a story. I already wrote a few scenes with the existing team and I feel like they have poured ice-water on it. Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

I don't think I'll be able to take this drastic change in the existing team on May 7 and write a story. I already wrote a few scenes with the existing team and I feel like they have poured ice-water on it.

I guess we are to write our story with the existing team itself..doesnt matter if May 7 comes with some changes in the team...
@prabhadi thanx a lot for the answers!! same questions arose to me too..Now all clear!😊