Now it makes sense!!!

k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys after getting a glimpse of Sat promo now things are coming into place.
The creatives willd efinitely sweep us off the floor.
I must say after teh bashing we gave them they deserve a hug from us🤗
Well guys yesterday the way they have presented kept me on my toes and Datta's acting is mind blowing.
Well guys we are elated bec of sat promo but here are a few points to ponde
1. How is Kala gowing to blame AANkku for the whole thing.
     I guess as per the pre-cap he instructs Datta to go and search every house and get the culprits. In the commotion Kala will fakea drama about the letter. IAm sure  after reading the letter all fingers are pointed at Nakku and she will stand dumbstruck for sure.

2. Then  ofcouse Datta wil all haq will drag Nakku and ask her if she knew of Sup and her BF . She will nod yes and continue but he will refuse to hear further.
3. Then Baji will anounce that SUps and her BF are found.

4. Iam sure there will be lot of drama and KAla will be maha tensed if Sups will leak her name.
5. There will be big drama and SUps mom will slap her daughter left right and Datta will ask to stop.
6. Sups will tell that she loves Ravi and she is ready to die for him.
7. He will ask them to go off and also tell ANkku to go off fromt he house.
8. babi with her over emotions will try to console Nakku who is doing nothing but crying.
9. Sups will tell that she was given a new life by Bahu and she should not betray him futher and will reveal that NAkku has nothing to do with their plan and excuse her. She might further add that NAkku has tried n number of times to convince her to lead a new life with Datta and that she followed her like a shadow so that she doesnt run away. She might add that a person so faithfull like NAkku is a rare thing.
10. Now the focus will be on our Nakku dear.
11. Kala and trio will act  very goody goody  and BAbi will give that smile with tears how prroud she is of her daughter,
12. Aai will also ask her to fotgive her. Baji will give a friendly look.
13. Now comes the dhamaka - Datta will be looking with a serious look when all are applogising to Nakku nad she will be looking at him with tears.
14. He will come to her nad only ask her "Will you marry me and promise  to be with me forever"
Rest I leave it for you guys.
I got to plan a lot so that Iam totally free for Sat maha episode,,,,,,,,,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Nahin yaar...I dont think Dutta will get the letter. Only after Baji tells him Sups was find alive with that mawali Dutta will realize he was betrayed. After taht he wont believe anything Sups says against Naku or Kala.
k_sarala thumbnail
Itna aasan hoga kya hamari NAkku ka rastha- I guess there will be a lot of taunting for her..
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: k_sarala

Guys after getting a glimpse of Sat promo now things are coming into place.

The creatives willd efinitely sweep us off the floor.
I must say after teh bashing we gave them they deserve a hug from us🤗
Well guys yesterday the way they have presented kept me on my toes and Datta's acting is mind blowing.
Well guys we are elated bec of sat promo but here are a few points to ponde
1. How is Kala gowing to blame AANkku for the whole thing.
     I guess as per the pre-cap he instructs Datta to go and search every house and get the culprits. In the commotion Kala will fakea drama about the letter. IAm sure  after reading the letter all fingers are pointed at Nakku and she will stand dumbstruck for sure.

2. Then  ofcouse Datta wil all haq will drag Nakku and ask her if she knew of Sup and her BF . She will nod yes and continue but he will refuse to hear further.
3. Then Baji will anounce that SUps and her BF are found.

4. Iam sure there will be lot of drama and KAla will be maha tensed if Sups will leak her name.
5. There will be big drama and SUps mom will slap her daughter left right and Datta will ask to stop.
6. Sups will tell that she loves Ravi and she is ready to die for him.
7. He will ask them to go off and also tell ANkku to go off fromt he house.
8. babi with her over emotions will try to console Nakku who is doing nothing but crying.
9. Sups will tell that she was given a new life by Bahu and she should not betray him futher and will reveal that NAkku has nothing to do with their plan and excuse her. She might further add that NAkku has tried n number of times to convince her to lead a new life with Datta and that she followed her like a shadow so that she doesnt run away. She might add that a person so faithfull like NAkku is a rare thing.
10. Now the focus will be on our Nakku dear.
11. Kala and trio will act  very goody goody  and BAbi will give that smile with tears how prroud she is of her daughter,
12. Aai will also ask her to fotgive her. Baji will give a friendly look.
13. Now comes the dhamaka - Datta will be looking with a serious look when all are applogising to Nakku nad she will be looking at him with tears.
14. He will come to her nad only ask her "Will you marry me and promise  to be with me forever"
Rest I leave it for you guys.
I got to plan a lot so that Iam totally free for Sat maha episode,,,,,,,,,

i agree with all ur points but doubt that sups will confess that nakku didnot help them in eloping , i dont think she will give nakku a clean chit though i hope she does something good before leaving
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i dnt think it will be so easy............kala will not show the letter..........if it has to be shown......she hav shown when dead body arrives........neways i m not sure about kala..........i hav no expectations from sups also..........i dnt think she has a descent bone.........
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Nahin yaar...I dont think Dutta will get the letter. Only after Baji tells him Sups was find alive with that mawali Dutta will realize he was betrayed. After taht he wont believe anything Sups says against Naku or Kala.

I completely agree with you shreya. Neither he will believe Sups nor Nakku, if he finds out that Nakku was aware of Sups-Ravi's relationship 😡.
k_sarala thumbnail
Hey development team I donno how to close this topic. I have posted the same contents in Sat special thread
So this topic can be closed.
Thanks
iwantitall thumbnail
Hi,

Theres already a thread for discussing the Saturdays episode.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1386272

Please post your views there.

Thank You.
Sindhya.
LTL Dev Team.