Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

aisha.sara

aisha.sara

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Drashti's camaraderie on sets
STARONE.IN

Television actors spend 12 hours and often more together on the sets. Relationships build quite quickly in such circumstances and it's important for actors to get along with each other given that they have to spend so much time together. We spoke to Drashti Dhami aka Geet of STAR One's new show Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi, and asked her what her rapport was with the other actors on the show.

STARONE.IN

"I'm absolutely pampered on the sets! It's such a lovely cast and I'm happy to be working with them," said Drashti, "everything has gone along just fine and I have excellent vibes with my co-stars. You might even say that they go out of their way to care for me, and I'm certainly learning a lot of new things from them."

Who did she hang around with most? "I'm friendly with Abhinav, of course, then there's my little sister Trishika who was earlier quite reserved but now cannot stop talking. And what does she talk about? Various sorts of potties! Strange, right? I'm not sure why but she discusses that when we're free and she's a lovely person."

About co-star Abhinav, she said: "He loves food and comes over to share when we're eating. I have a very good rapport with him, and that's because I knew him from before this show. When I was shooting for Dill Mill Gayye, I'd met him when he was shooting for another show by the same firm."

"Gurmeet is also a great person to hang with and I have a few scenes with him," she added. Her special bond on the show is with her on-screen mother, Rano,
played by Shalini Kapoor. "She's senior to me, and what an actor she is! A great co-star to work with. We share a vanity van and often discuss the show. We are so close to each other that she calls me every morning, or I call her. If I miss her calls, she asks if all is well when we meet on the set and says 'I was expecting you to call'. She's a wonderful person and the audience will love our Ma-Beti relationship."

In the show, it is revealed that Nayantara, who claimed to be Dev's bhabhi, is actually Dev's wife. Will Geet find out? Stay tuned and watch Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi, Monday to Friday only on STAR One at 9:30pm.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

LiViYawala66pro_bk91MioneSweet_Ashumrusha4003-Amri-_SuMmEr_LoVe_AntaresLadyFlameMallika113-Lana-Lostindreamssweet.melody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Drashti's camaraderie on sets" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
I love her chemistry with both boys. She is such a rockstar.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dangelzshockalot

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Aww, Drashti seems like such a sweetheart,  how can anybody not like her!   Sounds like she is having lot of fun.

sweet.melody

IF-Stunnerz

sweet.melody

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
love her chemistry with the guys! she is doing an awesome job!!
seems like a lot of fun to hang out with too, love this girl!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mione

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
She is such a sweetheart.
Awww loved her answers

beintehaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

beintehaa.

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Awweh nice to hear shes friends with Abhi!
Love you guys forever. Drushit you rock my babe :)

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Ya me too !!! Im soooo happy that she is gr8 friends with Abhinav.Embarrassed
They're soooo cuteeeeDay Dreaming

And Drashti is such a sweetiepie.Day Dreaming Who would not pamper her!!!!Wink

bestfan

IF-Rockerz

bestfan

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
so sweet.