Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

Just Look at this Picture from SPA

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Hello Guys just look at the pictures below from SPA Award shoot 2010.

Deven Bhojani aka Gattu is wiping sweat from him forehead and Naitik gets to have his wiped by an assistance.

Sarita Joshi aka BAA , one of the most talented actress holds her own umbrella but Angad Hasija aka Alekh gets to have his umbrella carried by an assistant.

Both Aalekh and Naitik probably do not even have 10 percent of Gattu and Baa's talent but just look at the difference in their treatment.And it is a reflection of what we see on TV , viewers flock to glossy serials like Bidaai and YRKKH and dear Baa bahu aur baby gets cancelled.
Sorry Simran jee , I just had to share my frustration with my fellow BBB forum members.

Edited by birju4baby - 28 April 2010 at 8:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfUsman.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just Look at this Picture from SPA" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AVFAN

Goldie

AVFAN

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
WOw...this is really bad yarr...too much shameful..but its the fault of the event management company not the channel.

~*simran*~

IF-Veteran Member

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
That is not what I meant , I am sure even if somebody would have offered to hold Sarita Joshi's umbrella or wipe Deven's forehead .. they would have said no ..because they are very down to earth and humble people ...  they dont have any starry nukhraas ... they just have talent .. 100% pure talent ...

I also have noticed that BBB cast is never in the news for affairs or anything ..they are just good people ...and It shows in their work..

Let us all hope that they are nominated and we get to see them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

nowadays these actors get to play the lead in one show and they think themselves to be great stars...

stars are those who still are down to earth and be the way they are always...
and thats bbb stars for us...

i jus love baa,pravin,gattu...everyone...they are the same wherever they go...

and yes i would like to see them win awards...not just get nominated...

but i feel awards are given to shows that are doing well only...keeping fingers crossed...

instantkhichdi

Goldie

instantkhichdi

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Cant Naitik wipe his sweat himself..and Alekh hold the umbrella himself....I think god has given them hands!
This practice is very bad...
Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top