Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Prediction

deepinder Groupbie
deepinder
deepinder

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
this what i think will happen with geet and maan

maan wants the land geet's family has so he said he will pay whatever amount they want, geet's grandpa probably would say to marry geet. and hopefully maan does. and they slowly fall in love

i hope something along those lines happen

Edited by deepinder - 28 April 2010 at 8:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pakiraniilive2laugh-Suneshine-Chandani_CSunShine_A

-Amrita2010 IF-Dazzler
-Amrita2010
-Amrita2010

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
I don't think that Maan will agree to marry Geet for the land. His character is something like he hates women, besides that Geet's family will not ask him to marry her, because they were once being fooled and Geet was betrayed by a 'stranger'. So with a well known one only Geet's family will want to give her hand for the second time, especially.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunShine_A

sheena_12 IF-Rockerz
sheena_12
sheena_12

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
there is a possibility!!
taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
They are going to want to KILL GEET!!! Brij's character is the way it is for a reason. Geet has now tarnished family reputation and her own reputation, so she no longer has the right to live..............stupid ugly monkey face Brij!....So then, she runs for her life, she will come to Maan once again and for one reason or another he will protect her and then fall in love. But I don't think that the family will give her shelter in the home, especially The Fat Man and the Stick Figure! Angry

Edited by taral83 - 29 April 2010 at 8:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karipablack_haze

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

They are going to want to KILL GEET!!! Brij's character is the way it is for a reason. Geet has now tarnished family reputation and her own reputation, so she no longer has the right to live..............stupid ugly monkey face Brij!....So then, she runs for her life, she will come to Maan once again and for one reason or another he will protect her and then fall in love. But I don't think that the family will give her shelter in the home, especially The Fat Man and the Stick Figure! Angry

absolutely i think d same...
and one more thing...
geet family will nvr let geet marry mann as it is against of social rules...
rather brij can rty 2 kill mann and end up beated by him...
i will be so happy 2 watch out mann beating tht sticky figure low class cheap brij...ApproveApproveApproveApprove
-Nina- IF-Rockerz
-Nina-
-Nina-

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
i think you are right hun but it might not happen exactly like that its obvious that the "Land" might play a big role in Geet and Maan track ...

For the moment i thing that Geet's familly will kill her lol cause after that Dev incident i dont think they'll let her live in peace , so maybe after that , they'll think to REmarry her to someone and that someone will be MAAN :D
pakirani Goldie
pakirani
pakirani

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
you have a very good prediction, i thought the same as well...but then again, i don't think maan will agree so easily to marry geet and vice versa, same thing with the family, they will try avoid geet's marriage for a while after overcoming the previous "marriage".

for those who say geet's family will kill geet? why would they kill her? they LOVE geet and want the best for her. sure they are strict but that's because she's the precious one in the family. what is her fault that she married a guy who falsely claimed that he will marry and take care of her and ran away within a second at the airport leaving her lost and miserable??? she was just as betrayed as the family was.

and brij would never kill her because he had his doubts with the family and knew something was wrong with them. remember that scene where he almost beat the hell out of dev when he thought that dev wasn't applying for geet's visa and passport, it was out of geet's protection that lead him to such extent. and surely, the family will support geet because they know deep down that they were the ones who arranged the marriage.

ilive2laugh IF-Rockerz
ilive2laugh
ilive2laugh

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
@deepinder...hmm i like your idea but i really think it will happen that way

Maan hates women 

Geet on the other hand will be in too much of a shock and probably denial with the reality

Geet's family will probably blame her for the whole thing

so maybe all Maan would do at that moment would be to teach her Geet to stand on her feet and fight back 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index