Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

kya aisa bhi hota hai..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
really guys i remember the first time i was going for my entrance exam, cudn't get the train reservation so had to book a flight. that was the first time I was taking a flight alone. and then there were my mom pa, chota bhai, my best friend and driver bhaiya to wish me luck and see me off... and mind it that was a national floght so why and how come geet's family which is just to big, didn't come to see her offShocked.ConfusedConfusedConfused.

i really thought that they will desert geet in canada...par devil to india mein hi chod kar chala gaya.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-sumaiya--Crimson--Suneshine-DancingdollChandani_C

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kya aisa bhi hota hai.." in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
dear the family are not from canada
they are just thif

ilive2laugh

IF-Rockerz

ilive2laugh

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
hmm maybe they think that now she is married they dont have to look after her or something like that...though even i find it odd considerin the fact that she is leaving india - or thats what they all believe

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
it really irked me too how noone from her family came to see her off comeone she's goign to canada forever when i go to visit back home my whole family comes to seee me off lols i found it awkward too but than maybe possible as they had her bidaai done before but stilll it was awkward

-sumaiya-

IF-Rockerz

-sumaiya-

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
exactly what I was wondering too!....it was really odd considering that she was going away indefinitely!.....I guess it was to showcase the fact that she's left all alone after Dev's desertion

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
you know, I had the same thought when Geet was looking back before entering the airport and recollecting her memories in India.....I immediately thought that when she looks back, she sees India, and whats missing from the picture is her family...they shld have come to see her off......Thats unusual....I have never seen this....

And yes, since Geet was drugged, these ppl forsure took some other flight, not to Canada.....there was one more clue previously, that they r not from Canada.....Honge jhumritalaya ke!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulli

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

dear the family are not from canada
they are just thif
what i mean is that for geet's family they are from canada...STILL...so they didn't feel like seeing off their geet at the airport.Shocked

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

you know, I had the same thought when Geet was looking back before entering the airport and recollecting her memories in India.....I immediately thought that when she looks back, she sees India, and whats missing from the picture is her family...they shld have come to see her off......Thats unusual....I have never seen this....

And yes, since Geet was drugged, these ppl forsure took some other flight, not to Canada.....there was one more clue previously, that they r not from Canada.....Honge jhumritalaya ke!!!!
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.