Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

svaMy thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: shonuu

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Note: I request my dear friend srkluver to don't read this
post..as I don't wanna hurt her….
</font>

So guys,, you can see that now everything is going in the
way our angel tapu wants.. and its time to see rozi mis and her dogie on
screen,
, I don't want you to wait so long lets start the action… veer brings the devil at home…. His eyes are
wet with tears… tapu does pairi pona hardly and holds his hand and drag him upstarts to their room…veer looks at his mai..like a child who is being sent
to hostel forcefully
..there is an eye lock of mai and veer and the background
song is…<font color="#993399">main kabhi,batlata nahi per ichha pe marta hon main maa… yun toh main
dikhlata nhi,,uski parwa kerta hon main maa..tujha sab ha pata,,ha na maa??? Tujha
sab ha pata meri maa???...
.. then the journey to the room ends and veer is in
his torture cell now,,tapu pushes him to fall on the bed and the background
music is,, <font color="#993399">jab bhi kabhi tapasya mujha,jo zor se,bed pe girati ha maa….meri
nazar,,dhondhe tujha…sochon yehi,,tu aa ke bacha le gi maa… tapu se main yeh
kehta nhi,,per main seham jata hon maa…chahre pe aane deta nahi,did hi dil mein
ghabrata hon maa…t
</font></font><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><font color="#993399">ujha sab ha pata…</font>……… the she locks the door and starts
singing </font>

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"><font color="#990099">Holey holey..dheere dheere,,aaja meri baahon mein aaja na…pyasi
pyasi mar jaon gi aise mujhko aise tu sata naa…… na ker na ker zara bhi
fikar..aa ja tujha heaven dikhaon gi…..and veer says..i don't know what to do I
don't know what to do,,tauba agay kya karon.
</font>She says shut up stop this drama
now listen you majnu… if you want your laila happy then you'll have to sleep
with me.
</font>

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">veer:no never,,,,tapu: yes and right now right here… if you want to me
to give your desired statement to bhaiyya you'll have do what i want.</font>

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">.veer: no…tapu:
yess
</font>

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">veer:.,I cant,,tapu:no you can do it,,come you can do it veer: no
i cant
</font>

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">tapu:come on veer,,you can do it,,koshish kerne walon ki haar nhi hoti…himmat
kerne walon ki haar nhi hoti
..on</font><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2"> hearing this he gets tear in his eyes…he thinks of
ichha…
takes the blessings from God…mujha maaf kerna main yeh sab bhaiya or
ichha key liye ker raha hon"
and then surrenders himself to the dracula queen…. Then in the morning tapu wakes up and see veer sitting in a corner on floor and
crying badly so the secret comments of
both on the durghatna
,,</font>

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">veer: <font color="#0000ff">"oh tapasya tumne mujha kisi ko moun dikhane laaik
nhi choda"
</font>…</font>

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">tapu: <font color="#0000ff">"oh veer tumne toh mujha collage key dino ki yaad dila di" </font></font>

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">So with this the evil mission of this tapu the churail is
complete now.. but it doesn't ends here her torture on him will continue in
future as well,,now she will make a time table to harass him like,,12 pm ,,kiss
time..<font color="#990066">2 pm hug time</font>,,<font color="#990099">,4 pm,a tight hug with tea</font>..6 pm ******** time and so
on.
.and our veer will be full dead after this rape as he is was half dead
before this… and he will spend whole of his life <font color="#ff0099">a</font><font color="#ff00cc">s a rakhail of tapasya thakur</font>…it
will be first time in the history that a female thakur will have a rakhail… for
this honor she should be thankful to cvs…..
</font>

🤣 too gud!!luv ur posts;

and after 2 months veer starts puking one day . seeing this mai rushes to her puja room : hey bhagwan, thank u so much ... aapne meri sunli
runs to veer, holds his face : veer beta, badhai ho
taps comes down the stairs :kya hua mai
mai: khush kabri hai bahu, tum baap err... maa bannewali ho aur mera lulli err... lullla, baap
🤣
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@svamy: how humorous u are😆😆😆........................cant stop my laughter.........😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nooo i will not be able to bear this!
svaMy thumbnail
thanks arunima_luvdsky😊 i draw inspiration form all of u here; i have been following all of ur posts from quite sometime, and this time couldnt resist from jumping into the ring.....
the show is turning into such a distress 🤢, am convinced that IF is the best cure for the negativity that this stupid show is spreading across
to make up for it, its so much fun here 😃

@SRKluvr: 'bear' did u say?! great twist yaar, who will bear? taps or veer... they will drag it for 5 months cooking up a suspense thriller😲 and at the end of it all.................................................. nani would have delivered and pushkar would be playing with his baby brother🤪🤪!! raam he rakhe!!
dont be surprised if u see more of such nonsense soon 😡
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: svaMy

thanks arunima_luvdsky😊 i draw inspiration form all of u here; i have been following all of ur posts from quite sometime, and this time couldnt resist from jumping into the ring.....
the show is turning into such a distress 🤢, am convinced that IF is the best cure for the negativity that this stupid show is spreading across

@SRKluvr: 'bear' did u say?! great twist yaar, who will bear? taps or veer... they will drag it for 5 months cooking up a suspense thriller😲 and at the end of it all.................................................. nani would have delivered and pushkar would be playing with his baby brother🤪🤪!! raam he rakhe!!

great idea ..👏
nani tired of getting a son/daughter from pushkar ..decided to have one herself as its high time
she is only nani ..now she wants to be a dadi 😆😆
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: svaMy

well thanx dear n plz b more regular here, we need more of positive n regular ppl😊, ya its so much fun out here, never had so much fun in orkut or facebook, we girls hav lot of fun here, feel like women power at best😊, just call me arunima,...luvdsky is not my last name😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
whats keeping me going is the hope that soon i will get hapiness in the firm of tapu repenting however....i dont think it will happen soon😭