Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i know!!! and now that jassi and purab's friendhip is patched up, you would think he would come visit more!
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
I agree. Rohan was the reason why purab and jassi met. He should be shown more often.rohan is soooooooooo cute and his smile is so naughty!
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
absolutely agree rabeeak.....his absence is felt.........
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I too don't think Rohan is Purab's son.As this was clarified from the start when they introduced the characters of Purab and Rohan.

Yup the little brat has been missing for a longtime from the show and i too thought that now the misunderstanding between Jassi and Purab was Clear they would show more of Rohan.. But to no vain 😕

-Rifhat

heyeon thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali308

Yeah.  Well anything IS possible.  The only thing is that Purab has always been shown to tell the truth.  He never lies.  I just don't see why he would lie about it to Jassi when he met her.  She was a stranger to him and there would be no need to as he was not in love with her then.

I thought he lied to her about buying gulmohur's shares.

I also thought he lied and cheated by getting arundhati....

I need to watch jjkn properly...

agree with u on everything else

anniegupta_ thumbnail
he didn't lie about the shares

but shes the aurandhati thing was a lie but he also apoligized to her and then told her the truth
armaan_luver thumbnail
That does not justify his lying. It was not even a little white lie. That was big! I for one would not be surprised if he did turn out to be Purab's son. He probably lied about everything in his past.
SANDY thumbnail

Purab only lied about Arundati but that's nothing compare to all the lies Armaan tell all the time. Maybe Armaan's told on truth and everything else is lie. Totally opposite of Purab.

*Anjali* thumbnail
yeah, and when purab has lied, he has done it only to benefit Jassi, not harm her. He only had good intentions.   In any event, I just don't see the Purab-Rohan father and son connection.  It would be weird for them to put in this new angle and it wouldn't help the storyline at all.
anniegupta_ thumbnail
exactly, and speaking of a big lie... why don't you go count the guzillions of times armaan lied!!!

and if u were to go to heaven and hell on lieing do u have any question who'd be on the devil's side?

so datz why its no possiblity for rohan to be armaan's son 😉