yuck....tu...tu....tu....tu

pinkdaisy thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
whaterver shouldnt happen has happened!!!😑🀒🀒
🀒🀒
veer puts "mangalsutra" around tap neck.....

tap ka jawaab hi nahin.............she succeeded finally.....she's become his official wife now!!!!🀒🀒

all this is cos of that stupid itcha!!!!

she's responsible for all this crap.......all the best veer!!!!! finally your coffin has the last nail!!!! be a dutiful husband!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..........cos u have no better move than this....so settle down like that baba!!!!

itchy's dialogue...."
.how will u create a false relation into real n show vansh???"

veer is ready to sacrifice his life for itchy n accepting tap...wat did itchy do for veer????

i hate u itcha!!!!
for u tap is right!!!!!😑🀒 u r fit to be a sloth n a crybaby n a loser....u made veer's life hell!!!!
!😑

guys there's nothing left in this serial now.....except for "cat fights" between the two heroines n the heros are just there for watching......

had enough of this 🀬 crap!!!!

(these
🀬 cvs later will show different meaning to this "mangalsutra dharan"...............that marriage is "not valid" n all stupid,meaningless,idiotic stuff....these guys should better to put mangalsutras around their necks.....cos they cant think better....... wonder these cvs have anything in their minds....except...love...dhoka....shaadi...saas-bahu-saazish!!!)

srkluvr:
congrats gal......tap succeeded!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š............are u inviting us all to the party????😊

Edited by pinkdaisy - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Enough , I am not going to take one more blame on icha, is veer so dam idiot to do all this for ichas sake oh please spare icha .. she is ok of the rest of the bunch in uttaran apart vansh , ,....... vansh asked so many times veer to tell truth was veer so scared and how easily ur praising him and saying icha i hate u , when icha didsomething smiliar for taps u went on war on icha ......... oh plz veer avoid using ichas excuse in btw to get close to taps
veerich thumbnail
mangal sutraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa😑
ohhh goddddddddddd tapuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu🀬😑
iccha ne sare sitam veer pe dha diyeee...for sake of chuiyyaaa khushi poor veer...😭
iccha  how could you force him for such relation for sake of your own relation..😑
            i hate u
             iccha😑

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I HATE VEER HE is SHAME ON NAME OF LOVE
Dhriti. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please......don't blame Ichha and Veer both...i luv them more than my....emmmm....ha..
Ice-cream. πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Dhriti_roy - 14 years ago
pinkdaisy thumbnail
Originally posted by: JayaV

Enough , I am not going to take one more blame on icha, is veer so dam idiot to do all this for ichas sake oh please spare icha .. she is ok of the rest of the bunch in uttaran apart vansh , ,....... vansh asked so many times veer to tell truth was veer so scared and how easily ur praising him and saying icha i hate u , when icha didsomething smiliar for taps u went on war on icha ......... oh plz veer avoid using ichas excuse in btw to get close to taps

veer baba did not tell vansh cos his mai blackmailed him!!!! πŸ˜•
everyone's lives r fine except bakra veer!!! πŸ˜†
veer gets ready to tell vansh!!!but his mai.....stops him and says......."kya batayega jaake usko!! .instead of telling veer
"woh abhi abhi mental hospital se aaya hai....usko aaram karne do...varna phir se uska sir phatega...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
mai says....he's become all right now cos of itcha.....so think abput it...stuff!!!! EMOTIONAL ATYACHAAR!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

veer ko kya patha tha ki aakhir mein usko ullu banayenge aur....ending mein paagalkhana usko hi jaana padega!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

baba veer....jaldi apna samaan pack kar le baba.......serial ke ending mein...tere liye van ajaayega!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

pinkdaisy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhriti_roy

Please......don't blame Ichha and Veer both...i luv them more than my....emmmm....ha..
Ice-cream. πŸ˜ƒ

I LOVED THEM BOTH TOO😊...EVEN AFTER THEY GOT SEPERATED ......LEADING THEIR OWN LIFE....................
BUT THIS MANGALSUTRA THING IS HEIGHTS...🀒

ITS COS OF ITCHA'S STUPID DECISION IN THE START.....IS MAKING VEER PAY!!!!😭
veerich thumbnail
tapsya na kaisa haal kiya 😑
use chod hum sab se nafrat krne lgeee....😭
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why Why Why in this world every1 is protecting evil or i must say lady dracula taps??????????
why no1 opens up his/her mouth to expose tap?
or every1 has become deaf and dumb?
pinkdaisy thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja83

Why Why Why in this world every1 is protecting evil or i must say lady dracula taps??????????
why no1 opens up his/her mouth to expose tap?
or every1 has become deaf and dumb?

oh pooja!!!! have u not understood the real funda of this serial till now?????

secret: cvs are best buddies of tap!!!!.....they wanna ghusafy into our heads that see...vansh ichcha are a pair...so are veeer-tap!!!
so jaise bhi humhare man mein twists turns ayenge...we'll do that accordingly!!!! its ur headache to watch it or not!!! no complaints....dont use normal logics......we are bent to save evil.....ab kya karne ka....humhare paas aage story hi nahin hai.....trp's kaise badhayenge!!!!

iske liye humhare nanni dost tap ko aage rakhna hai!!!