Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Do you want Dev be good like he was before?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
If you don't want to see the end of Dev's character and if you want Abhinav to continue with this show so that Dev realizes his mistakes, repents and turn good and Dev truly fall in love with Geet and dumps naintara then please send me a "private message" because I want the true Dev aka Abhinav fans as well as true Dev & Geet fans to join hands and support this jodi. Please send me a private message here because I've got something very important to say for you guys (real and genuine Abhi-Drashti fans)

-Sara

ps I know you all are hating Dev even I'm not liking what he did to Geet but hey this is a drama and fiction...we must be mature enough to be able to seperate the reel from real...cheers...xoxoxo

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MioneSofnaKhushboo_ANbeintehaa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do you want Dev be good like he was before?" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

disney101

Goldie

disney101

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
no after what he did to geet and actually he is not dev at all he is some other person.. so for me its a BIG NO woh mera nazare se geer gaya hai.. now he can't be up again ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny.-Suneshine-

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
what are u saying?
even if he became good later..u stil want him with geet?
sorry to say this is disgusting..once he ditched geet then NOOOOOOOOO geet and dev

XAiShBaBy08Xjenny.

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
thanks for your comment, I respect everyone's views but there are many people who still want to see the other side of Dev...I am sure CVs dont wanna turn Geet to a boring show without Dev, I mean the evil Dev has made this show more interesting and gave a big twist

DEV & GEET JODI ROCKS...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabiha alibiryanibeintehaa.

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

thanks for your comment, I respect everyone's views but there are many people who still want to see the other side of Dev...I am sure CVs dont wanna turn Geet to a boring show without Dev, I mean the evil Dev has made this show more interesting and gave a big twist

DEV & GEET JODI ROCKS...
dev is not leaving yaar
he is negative but it doesn't mean he is leavingConfused
maybe he will come back later

after geet and maan storyEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08X

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Actually I am aware of the future track as I'm in contact with the actual people from the show, so I know what will be happening. I just want the genuine and real DEV & GEET fans to know about something very important so those who think they used to or still love D&G then please send me a private message

biryanibeintehaa.

XAiShBaBy08X

Goldie

XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I prob. won't care if Dev turns into a good person...Geet still shouldn't accept him, and when a man uses an innocent woman for money and other desires then I don't think it's possible for anyone to ever forgive him especially the woman he cheats. It's like forgiving a rapist.

The actor who plays Dev is good, so I think he will still be a big part of the story. He also needs to be in order for the story to move on.

jenny.-Suneshine-

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
we are not talking about abhinav here

but geet so doesn't deserve dev...did u see todays episode?
he was smiling while putting that thing in her coffe..

cheee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08X

Post Reply New Post

Go to top