Pavitra Rishta

Video/Written Update 28th April/Archu answers Back

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aarti i havent commented on your updates lately so i am going to do it now...aarti you are the bestest gal for taking time out of your busy schedule to do the updates especially for us who cant speak/understand hindi...we❤️you this much!!!🤗🤗
🤗Edited by PRnerd - 13 years ago
aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: PRnerd

aarti i havent commented on your updates lately so i am going to do it now...aarti you are the bestest gal for taking time out of your busy schedule to do the updates especially for us who cant speak/understand hindi...we❤️you this much!!!🤗🤗
🤗

aww ..thanks !! even i cant speak hindi !! 🤣🤣🤣
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aarti thank you for the update, I must admit it was fun to see the confrontation of Archana and Choo, I'm coming over to support
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for the quick update:))
Missbantu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, really enjoyed reading about Choo and Archu very intersting🤣 . Thank god aai Savi is changing. Vandu did great by defending Archu  . This Ashwain guy needs to learn some lesson,😡😡😡 u know u can't just take advantage of people when ever you like u and i think Versha should up for herself just lke she used to be and teach this ashwain guy some unforgetable lesson👍🏼...well once again thanks for the update it was awesome😉
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok why is it that RA cannot mind her own business. that devil!🤬 thanks for the update. loved the way archu stood up to choo and put her in her place!!
Naivedya thumbnail
Aarti thanks for a superb update. Sounds like a great episode. Kudos to Archu for standing up for herself and giving Choo a great response! Yay to Vandu and Savi aai too!
All in all it seems like a 8/10 or 9/10 episode. Can't wait to watch!
kalika_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If she could not have speak that two words than why god gave her mouth, god would made her dumb from the childhood there is no wonder that archana back answered  shravani.
In the beginning she not used to say anything hardly a word could be hear from her mouth now she started speaking and then she will start fighting like santu and later she will start killing every one like tulsi .
work in progress.
rupa_sunny thumbnail
Hi Aarti, Thanks a lot for the update. I dont have the time to see this episode on TV regularly. Hence I depend on your updates. You are simply great. Thanks a lot once again.

-Best Wishes.