Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Alok Nath in Ajmeri Baba Ad

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

whome

Groupbie

whome

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 9:14am | IP Logged

This is for folks who watch Zee TV is USA. I don't know if this has been posted before but I happened to see the Ajmeri Baba ad featuring Alok Nath (he plays Thakur Saab in Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli). He was saying "Agar apke pass business bacche shaadi ya koi bhi problem ho…toh Ajmeri Baba ko phone kare. 7 din mein aapki problem solve ho jaayegi).

Thakur Saab should have called Ajmeri Baba when he was thrown out of Swarna Bhavan to solve his problems. Hahahaha LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jitinderdbanerjee77uzeeVineeta92Gur.N.cool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Alok Nath in Ajmeri Baba Ad" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gp00

IF-Dazzler

gp00

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Love it!

I've seen it many times on Zee.

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I have seen it many timesLOL

but he doesn't play thakur from ghar ghar kheli. the add is veryy old, even before this show started. he just plays any normal babu jeeLOL

uzee

uzee

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
yeah, i've seen it many times...

whome

Groupbie

whome

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gur.N.cool

but he doesn't play thakur from ghar ghar kheli. the add is veryy old, even before this show started. he just plays any normal babu jeeLOL

yeah...in the ad he plays normal babujee (lol..i love that term). i put that in so people know what i'm talking about.

he had done that ad before the show? haha..then he should have remembered to call this baba as soon as he was thrown out of SB..ROFL

that baba seems to have answers to all our life problems.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gur.N.cool

Gur.N.cool

IF-Sizzlerz

Gur.N.cool

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whome

yeah...in the ad he plays normal babujee (lol..i love that term). i put that in so people know what i'm talking about.

he had done that ad before the show? haha..then he should have remembered to call this baba as soon as he was thrown out of SB..ROFL

that baba seems to have answers to all our life problems.StarTongueLOL

I know he didn't use his own serviceLOLLOL

I know, soo many baba's are out thereLOL I wonder what they tell you if u call themLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whome

queenpreeti

queenpreeti

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
its an old one

whome

Groupbie

whome

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by whome

that baba seems to have answers to all our life problems.StarTongueLOL

I know he didn't use his own serviceLOLLOL

I know, soo many baba's are out thereLOL I wonder what they tell you if u call themLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

i bet they tell you you've had a lot of trouble in your life. you are paying for someone elses deeds....gimme $100 and i'll "pray" for you.

ohhh they also have a "free" black magic test! ya right.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top