Daily Discussion Thread: 28th April

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi everyone .

We will discuss today's   episode here.I am opening t he thread now as I have  to go out  grocery shopping and will watch the show , soon as I come back . So don't wait for anyone and just get started .....
 I cannot wait to see Archu finally answering back to Shravani ,about time . Unfortunately she is not doing this for herself , I wish she did . That's how she is , she fights back when someone she loves is attatcked and of all the people Shravani is now attacking Manav .......Archu's most favourite person in the world .πŸ˜†
Also am dying to see when Varsha will tell her husband about sleezeball Ashwin........
Edited by Tanyaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Tanya, how r u? enjoying Bahrain? (I think thats where u rπŸ˜†)
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the story is getting dragged.....varsha needs to tell satish about ashwin very soon..

more delay will lead to major misunderstangings..I think this will be the new track..

will run at same time as divorce track..
after today's ep Choo must b hating Vandu more then Archu πŸ˜† her hate list is swelling nxt entry Sav 🀣
oh!! now she no longer trusts Manav πŸ₯Ί

krazijaanu thumbnail
a. I loved part one! Archu can be a thiki mirch when it comes to Manav...  I  guess that is her Achilles's heel! I loved loved loved how she cut Choorail off!

b. BA seems a litttttllle to nice too quickly I have a feeling that this new track might make things sour between them at the end though, her and Vershus relationship will be like Radhika and Vaishali's in CB

c. I bet any amount of money that if Manav/churail's wedding doesn't go thru she will let arman raise her kid and leave then the show will leap (pushing it too far)

all these tracks are super great but so ghisse pite we have all seen them in one show or another... CREATIVES GET CREATIVE!!!
unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shravani never trusted Manav I guess if u see it from her POV, her insecurities r legitimate. But, if she can see the love then y cant she understand that marrying Manav is a bad thing for her as he will never love her!
devashree_h thumbnail
For one thing Choo atleast admitted that Manav has feelings for Archana and he is ignoring them for her.Love to see Sherni defending her Insaniyaat baba πŸ˜†.

Ohh..I loved Archu's lipstick shade.
Originally posted by: unknown18

Shravani never trusted Manav I guess if u see it from her POV, her insecurities r legitimate. But, if she can see the love then y cant she understand that marrying Manav is a bad thing for her as he will never love her!

yea everyone knows this except her or maybe she lives in her dreamworld where she imagines Manav to b in love wid her either way she is only kiddin herself
gaurimisha thumbnail
I loved Archu's brief stint at choo bashingπŸ˜†
This is only the beginning.
Vandu telling savita to stop the divorce is good...Vandu is defo now on choo's hate list...loved her when she said choo is ungrateful..very true.

Savita is continue her benevolence towards Archu.

Precap looks interesting...ArMan again listening to Rasika's taunts...but this time its for Varsha.
Vandita totally unmasked Choo nd appropriately called her ungrateful πŸ‘ she wll never understand the emotional bond betn ArMan ......c'mon these 2 r soul mates why the hell r u destroying their lives nd yrs πŸ˜’