Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:When Oops Met Oops - Page 115

Posted: 13 years ago
ok let me go read the update to know what up and how slow more we have to move to get through this she love whom.🥱
Chalo time to move to next AT and continue our chapar chapar there🤣🤣

Everyone sit on Shilpu camel🤣🤣
Originally posted by Lennie

Ridz is so willing to move on with Sid, if Sid just makes an effort and stop bringing Armaan into this and stops making their marriage seem like a joke or a game

She should have blasted him sqaying " Sid lets talk abt us  then we will being others into the picture
Then that Nut head Sid 😆 whose worse than a tube light with become a 25 Watts blub !
!

I firmly believe Ridz can move on but Sid's action are not letting her and also the fact that SR are not together properly, they isnt no reassurance from each other - adn thats eating away at their relationship

She is definatly on for it Not due to compromise or society pressur or any daam thing
She wants to be with a good man whom she herself is convinced can lead her life with
She is growing to love him the way she wants to not what she was left with before she married with Siddhant.
Its he who is  thinking that she is still living in her past  priorities

And also Sid is causing her hurt each time, and this is obvious - she gets angry on Sid, not coz the name Armaan is mentioned she flips but Sid just brings him into it
This is where i feel Ridz isnt affected by Armaan anymore - also the nod of the head sideways saying No - is that symbolic - a hint😕

She is not affected by his presense but she needs to tell him that also .. She should tell that bechara buddu Sid that!!! She already mentioned to Armaan "Tumhari basket Maar Gayee!!" That was symbolic.. Boli huyee baat kabhi vapas nahi lee jathi !!!😆

Congratulations everyone on completing  63rd Siddhima/JeRan AT🥳🥳

Time to move to next AT and continue our twisting there.

Siddhima/Jeran Unbreakable Bond # 64    

Topic Closed