ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

Sonam Kapoor at Anant Diamond Jewellery Launch

Young sensation Sonam Kapoor is bound to meet various men owing to her professional requirement. Apparently this time seems to have found a special someone in her life. According to sources the long limbed beauty is going around with Punit Malhotra, who incidentally happens to be the director of 'I Hate Luv Stories' her upcoming venture.

Few days back, Sonam and Punit were spotted leaving a Mumbai restaurant after sharing a cosy meal and spending quality time. It's being said that the proximity between the two developed on the sets of 'I Hate Luv Stories'. According to sources Punit and Sonam got really close while shooting for the film in New Zealand. However, the budding relationship seems to have its own share of problems. It's being reported that the new found bonding hasn't gone down well with Punit's uncle Manish Malhotra and Karan Johar, the producer of 'I Hate Luv Stories.

Read more: Sonam has a crush on her director? | Sonam Kapoor http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/sonam-has-a-crush-on-her-director/5727/?utm_source=Bollywood+Mantra+Newsletter&utm_campaign=9cbb6d5820-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email#ixzz0mNU5v7TO

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lhcj21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
She looks GORGEOUS in that pic!!!!