*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mister.K.

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by Mister.K.

So pretty much if you're 20, 30, or 40 etc, you're screwed, right? Tongue

screwed as in cursed? then, yes!

darn it! not leaving my parents for love until at least my next birthday, then. LOL

My sympathies to your parents now. My sympathies to your love on your next b'day!

Kya itni buri hoon main Mister K? Disapprove

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Leave parents for your LOVE!? (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Nice thoughts guys!!Thumbs Up

Originally posted by '  '

Whenever you fall in love with a woman, watch deeply, analyse it and you will always find that some characteristic that has appealed to you, belongs to your mother: the way she walks or the way she looks or the eyes or the voice or the way she gets angry. Something is bound to reflect your mother that has attracted you.

And so is the case with the woman: she is always searching for the father that she could not get and it hurts. It was a failure, her first love affair was a failure: she could not possess the father. In the nature of things the father cannot be possessed, so she will find a man somewhere someone who is fatherly or who gives some impression of the father.

You will he surprised it happens here every day and it happens all over the world: a woman tends more to fall in love with a married man than with an unmarried man, because the father, the first love affair, was with a married man. She feels more attracted towards a married man than an unmarried man; the unmarried man does not feel to be very attractive. In fact because he is unmarried it simply proves that no woman has yet been interested in him it is not worth trying.

And so is the case with a man a man also tends to fall in love with a married woman. She feels more attractive because the first love affair, in the deep unconscious, was with a married woman, with the mother.

relationshipthoughts.org.

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

How have you or do you plan to go around this?
Is the game plan to never fall in love, to never acknowledge love or to just ditch love when push comes to shove?
If the plan is to ditch love, how do you reconcile your ethical stance of not hurting parents vs not using/abandoning people?
If the plan is never to fall in love or never acknowledge love, how do you plan on doing that? How do you ignore or suppress natural human emotions, honest feelings that you may develop for someone? What do you do when you start falling for someone of feel that you want to be with someone?

How do I plan to do around this? Frankly speaking, I seriously do not know. What I do know, is that my mother will come around though. She wants to see me happy, I doubt she's ever going to go against my wishes. As for Dad, it's a tougher nut to crack for sure. He may never accept it if he finds anything wrong, even though he is forced to in front of the society. But I know my Dad, never has anyone told him what to do, he always takes his own decisions, and I daresay they have been to the point and right on in almost every case.

As such, I'll have to look at matters from their point of view. Also, the guy's parents count to. I, for one, have that special desire of having wonderful in-laws. I couldn't, just would never bring myself to marry a guy whose parents would hate me, or at least furiously dislike me in their home. I'd always want to call my mother-in-law as easily "mum" as I call my own mother, the same applying for the "dad" bit too. I seriously find it disheartening, more so, disappointing of having to take a decision where no party is happy about it.

No I do not plan to find a bend around love's route. I've told my mother once, do not accept me to marry without love. But then, as they say, one never knows in life. I think it's really ridiculous to marry someone, anyone, without coming to know the person. I need at least one year or so of getting to know each other before taking the huge step. Marriage for me is a lifetime commitment. Either you do it the right way, or you don't do it at all. With that, I'd like to specify that I am not against arranged marriages. I could never do that while having been brought up in one, and watching it only prosper in front of my eyes over years. I only say that people do FALL in love, gradually. They just need time. I don't mind my parents making the decision for me, but yes, I need time to evaluate it, to understand whether it's the best truly for me, and only then, being able to give my nod for it.

Personally, I've never seen love as violins playing in mid-air or flowers falling from the sky. Seriously speaking, I honestly believe one can fall in love with a person even after having known him for years, and only realize the feeling years later. Love is not static, no emotion actually is...

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged

So, moral of the story - think twice before you fall in love. ;)

Wink Nice, but another counter argument could be...

Does one think before falling in love? Or does love just happen? What will you do if you suddenly fall in love, have no control on it, and your parents are pretty much against it? Ouch

Haven't thought about it yet hun? LOL

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sneha

So, moral of the story - think twice before you fall in love. ;)

Does one think before falling in love? Or does love just happen? What will you do if you suddenly fall in love, have no control on it, and your parents are pretty much against it? Ouch

Haven't thought about it yet hun? LOL

Nope, have definitely not thought about love yet. LOL But, I personally think that you do think before you fall in love. Yeah, sometimes you can't sometimes help falling for someone, and start liking him/her before its too late, BUT at that point, you also have control over your emotions ... you decide to what extent you want it to go. I don't think you wake up one day and realize you're in love, it starts with smaller things that you like, than like a lot, and than finally, consciously, love.

If I suddenly fell in love, had no control over it, and my parents opposed, I'd realize that I'm not in the right state of mind and have totally lost it LOL and I'd listen to my parents ... no such thing as 'suddenly' falling in love! I'd have seen this coming one way or another.

Okay hon, I should sleep, don't know why I'm still up. Your scrap is still pending, sorry! Love ya! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Nope, have definitely not thought about love yet. LOL But, I personally think that you do think before you fall in love. Yeah, sometimes you can't sometimes help falling for someone, and start liking him/her before its too late, BUT at that point, you also have control over your emotions ... you decide to what extent you want it to go. I don't think you wake up one day and realize you're in love, it starts with smaller things that you like, than like a lot, and than finally, consciously, love.

If I suddenly fell in love, had no control over it, and my parents opposed, I'd realize that I'm not in the right state of mind and have totally lost it LOL and I'd listen to my parents ... no such thing as 'suddenly' falling in love! I'd have seen this coming one way or another.

Okay hon, I should sleep, don't know why I'm still up. Your scrap is still pending, sorry! Love ya! :)

Shocked What happened to this wifey suddenly? She got married without love? Shocked LOL

Yeah I agree, but then you never know. But since that telepathy thing never stopped, I can't but nod at it. I'd never go for the "sudden" factor either. I'll have to make myself believe that love at first sight is a strict no. LOL Frankly, I don't believe in it either way! LOL

Hey no worries yaar... And your PM is still pending!! LOL I've got to do that too before going to tuitions... Go and sleep, have some nice chocolate and go to bed! Embarrassed

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged

So, moral of the story - think twice before you fall in love. ;) ---Immmmmoral story bolo ji....I dont think people use their brain b4 they fall in love....!!Tongue

Does one think before falling in love? Or does love just happen? What will you do if you suddenly fall in love, have no control on it, and your parents are pretty much against it? Ouch-- No control is like a madness... TongueLOL

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

So, moral of the story - think twice before you fall in love. ;) ---Immmmmoral story bolo ji....I dont think people use their brain b4 they fall in love....!!Tongue

Does one think before falling in love? Or does love just happen? What will you do if you suddenly fall in love, have no control on it, and your parents are pretty much against it? Ouch-- No control is like a madness... TongueLOL

Isn't love madness? LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top