38 [92.68%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 21

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I personally think it's a very difficult question. A debate that has actually passed on for generations on, and one to which, you'll still get varying answers despite two choices.

My parents are part of my identity, since they are the very touchstone behind my existence, physical, emotional as well as psychological. If they would not know the best out there for me, I doubt anyone else would either. Luckily enough, my parents have always known to balance freedom and restriction, so that I grow up to become what I actually am today. So I don't think I'll be wanting to leap into such a beautiful phase of my life without my parents blessings for it. I wouldn't feel at ease with myself, perhaps because I know, that somewhere, I'd have hurt the person's who love me the most, for the one (ones if I include my children later on) I'd love the most with time. I'd choose my parents right now, and I'd like to believe that I will maintain that vote.

I have not fallen in love yet. But since I do believe in the concept of love, I gather that I'll believe in its sanctity and integrity as well. Personally, it would be a tough choice to make. Sometimes, some circumstances throw us in pits from which you loose either way. If you keep falling, you'll still loose out on the upper part, and if you find your way back, you'll loose out on the part beneath. We can't blame people for decisions they make, because we cannot be in their shoes. How important is their love to them, could only understand those who do actually fall in love, truly in love.

With that, I sign off saying I do hope I meet true love on my journey in life, and it's stretching the luck rope beyond limits, but I do hope it coincides with my parents' choice for me as well. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taral83Beyond_the_Veil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Leave parents for your LOVE!? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I also feel parents should be a little more understanding and co-operate with our wishes and choices made. Tongue

Edited by P1nk - 28 April 2010 at 12:01pm

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

my_view-SnehaMagixX

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

Originally posted by P1nk

I also feel parents should be a little more understanding and co-operate with our wishes and choices made. Tongue

Unfortunately, parents feel/think the same way. LOL

True that! LOL

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Reading all these posts here and on other threads, it seems as though all of us here at DM are bachchas. Most of us seem to not have fallen in luuuurve. LOL

Yeah, unless love is glaring at our favorite TV actor the whole day saying how hawwwwwwwwwt he is! ROFL

Coming back to that question in the post:

Personally, I don't think it's only a question of being able to convince your parents you know Labib. Sincerely, there are certain circumstances that crop up when try as you might, you just can't. And we all know how parents are sometimes. They may well be right, they sure are in many cases, but then, they've been proven to be wrong in many cases too. It's just that you never know. You really cannot trust someone on your life. Circumstances change, people change. Your parents might have been right at that one moment, and then things happen suddenly that they are actually proven right, without them being necessarily right in their essence when they first thought about it. Are you following me or am I talking nonsense? LOL Whereas they may have been wrong about something, and circumstances remain such that they'll always have been wrong about it, since you and your "love" spend a wonderful life together for example as a case!

It's complicated stuff... Pffffftttt, life's complicated... LOL

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

-----------------------------------------------

Reading all these posts here and on other threads, it seems as though all of us here at DM are bachchas. Most of us seem to not have fallen in luuuurve. LOL

Are you sure POH? You sound so angsty all the time like a soul torn with so much luuuurve. Tongue
I doubt all of you here are such kiddos, the first love thread went very far?

But I really wonder about you kiddos sometimes. Na tumhein ishq karne ki ijazat hain, na tumhein dil dene ki himmat hain.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top