This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 21

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

Vinuji, ab yeh natural aur unnatural or artificial luv kya hai ?U might as well enumerate the different types

I believe love is not a seasonal flower, it takes years to grow.....but some people do love or act love only for spl purpose, to make physical relationship/acts, that I feel unnaturalSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Leave parents for your LOVE!? (Page 18)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

I think Lalita was talking about loving more than one person at the same time. At least that's what I got from her post ("couple wise"). Many people prefer and can live successfully in a poly amorous relation, though personally I find that weird and unrealistic.

But Sneha was not talking about more than one person at a time - but about the ability to fall in love again in life.

Right! I was talking about the ability to fall in love over and over again in life, and the importance of each of them. Is it really right to say that only your first love is your "true" love?

Personally, I think No. I have always been a very firm believer in love, and I just know, that I couldn't marry someone before falling in love with him before. But that does not stop me from saying, that I also do not think we have only ONE true love. What's beautiful about human beings is that they do not simply mate, but feel in the process as well. And we've got a big heart, no seriously LOL, which allows us to fall in love again even if the mind does not permit it. Personally, I've always thought the heart does not work without the mind anyway, and since it's a combination of both, anything's possible!

What I never got around understanding, is why people put it in their heads that you can't fall in love over again once you've lost a former love. I agree true love is very rare to find, it would be, but foolishness to qualify any and every crush as true love, but that doesn't mean you can't find true love twice or thrice even. I've seen it happen to lucky people who were willing to give themselves a chance over again! Life is not a Hindi movie after all, first love isn't always THE only love.

About a poly-amorous relationship, I agree Labib, I also find it pretty weird and non-fulfilling as Sarina put it. I happen to think that you gain much more from one person at a time, rather than 4 persons from whom none you really love.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jess.

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
no way i could never do that i respect my parents and very gracious for what they have done im just trying to help them

Edited by ruky786 - 05 May 2010 at 9:56am

..RamKiJanaki..

ana1

IF-Rockerz

ana1

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
never leave your parents...ever!

i know a girl who's parents were dead against teh guy she liked, so she ran away and go marride its been so many years now and not once did she think of calling them. poor souls dont even know where she lives but heard that she ahd 2 kids. The dad went crazy a lil while after and the mom sits next to phone all day thinking her daughter will call herCry. when ever i go to see them i choke, its so hard  to see parents suffering like this.

..RamKiJanaki..

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana1

i know a girl who's parents were dead against teh guy she liked, so she ran away and go marride its been so many years now and not once did she think of calling them. poor souls dont even know where she lives but heard that she ahd 2 kids. The dad went crazy a lil while after and the mom sits next to phone all day thinking her daughter will call herCry. when ever i go to see them i choke, its so hard  to see parents suffering like this.

No parents deserve that for sure. But did you ever think about the daughter? Maybe when she feeds her children each morning, she may be thinking about her mother and crying afterward? Did anyone think that she might watch her husband returning from office each evening and curse herself for going against her father. I personally think it's not fair to say what happened to the parents, without even glancing at the other person's life. It's hugely the parents fault in whatever they are today. I sympathize with them, but I don't doubt, one second, that the story may have been altogether different if they had been a tad bit less stubborn earlier on.

That said, I don't think I would have acted like the girl did despite it all. Forget the running away bit, it's the not looking back bit. I would have called everyday, twice a day perhaps, until I made sure my father would forgive me. He's my Dad after all, two days, two months, two years... I know he would eventually get over it, especially after the children.

Parents always have the softest corner for their children, normally. There's a reason why they love their children the most in the world. I just think it takes a little bit of tact, a lot of love and some slight luck to solve matters and move ahead leaving sour memories behind.

Jess.

ana1

IF-Rockerz

ana1

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sneha

No parents deserve that for sure. But did you ever think about the daughter? Maybe when she feeds her children each morning, she may be thinking about her mother and crying afterward? Did anyone think that she might watch her husband returning from office each evening and curse herself for going against her father. I personally think it's not fair to say what happened to the parents, without even glancing at the other person's life. It's hugely the parents fault in whatever they are today. I sympathize with them, but I don't doubt, one second, that the story may have been altogether different if they had been a tad bit less stubborn earlier on.

That said, I don't think I would have acted like the girl did despite it all. Forget the running away bit, it's the not looking back bit. I would have called everyday, twice a day perhaps, until I made sure my father would forgive me. He's my Dad after all, two days, two months, two years... I know he would eventually get over it, especially after the children.

Parents always have the softest corner for their children, normally. There's a reason why they love their children the most in the world. I just think it takes a little bit of tact, a lot of love and some slight luck to solve matters and move ahead leaving sour memories behind.

of course i agree, tehy are in the postion bc they forced thier decision on her. it was all about diff. caste and stuffOuch

like i understand her situation for running away but losing contact with them completely afterward is what makes me think that how could any body do that weather its a daughter or son.

like she were to come back even today maybe the dad oculd recover and the mom could finally sleep at night.

also she has a younger sister who is in such a suckish place, cuz her parents are totally broken and she feels alone

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Agree. I cannot comprehend how some people leave the ones who bring them up their whole childhood and teen hood life for someone they met for mere months or years. It's selfish.

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

I see parents do that when their kid's marry someone out of faith or even from different backgrounds. Did she do summat like that?

Edited by P1nk - 05 May 2010 at 2:46pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top