This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 21

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoeniXof_Hades

How do we differentiate between an ordinary crush or "fake love" from true love? Especially for someone who has not fallen in love before and it is the first time?

If you can enjoy whatsoever you doing. It is your love affair.....SmileEveryone wants to love and to be loved....fake or real doesnt matter....I think it is not just a biological attraction between a man and a woman... It is that too, bt that is only the beginning, just the first step..It is not an attraction between A and B...... far deeper mysteries are involved even in ordinary love affairs....nobody can define love... more you want to grasp of it, the more difficult it becomes, the farther away it goes...I believe love is far bigger than us. we cannot possess it, we can only be possessed by it. Hence those people who want to possess love never come to know anything of it.....SmilePOH soul cannot survive without love...so keep the love alive!Thumbs Up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Leave parents for your LOVE!? (Page 16)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Believe

How do we differentiate between an ordinary crush or "fake love" from true love? Especially for someone who has not fallen in love before and it is the first time?

If you can enjoy whatsoever you doing. It is your love affair.....SmileEveryone wants to love and to be loved....fake or real doesnt matter....I think it is not just a biological attraction between a man and a woman... It is that too, bt that is only the beginning, just the first step..It is not an attraction between A and B...... far deeper mysteries are involved even in ordinary love affairs....nobody can define love... more you want to grasp of it, the more difficult it becomes, the farther away it goes...I believe love is far bigger than us. we cannot possess it, we can only be possessed by it. Hence those people who want to possess love never come to know anything of it.....SmilePOH soul cannot survive without love...so keep the love alive!Thumbs Up

You sure about what you're talking about? Do you remember about all the arguments we'd in the past? Wink

In DM, we came to argue....not to chat na...Big smilebut one thing is sure....I never argue against anyone's natural LOVE!Big smileWink

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Vinuji, ab yeh natural aur unnatural or artificial luv kya hai ?U might as well enumerate the different types

baz786

IF-Sizzlerz

baz786

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Set Boundries and cut the umbilical cord at a right time....

Parents and Spouse have their respective place in life...earlier the boundries and expectations are set the better u r...

Best wishes to the once jumping into the venture or newly weds...

u said it so well varsha ji Clap

i wud never leave parents for ma love

how can u leave the ppl that brought u into this world

at the same time i agree both spouse n parents deserve respect on different levels

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cityoflights

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged

My question actually is, do you fall in love only once?

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sneha

My question actually is, do you fall in love only once?

I think you do. I do not think it possible for a person to truly be in love with another person (couple wise) more than once, but that's just my personal opinion.Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top