3 [7.32%]
38 [92.68%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 21

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Leave parents for your LOVE!? (Page 14)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mister.K.

^^OK! Now, we are even.
LOL Not bad !

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mister.K.

Originally posted by angie.4u

Originally posted by Midnight_Shade

Anyways, point is - love your mom and dad for bringing you into the world and then love yourself for what you are. The rest will follow.
But what about those who consider it cursed to be born Wink LOL

OUCH!!!

(Almost missed reading this since I don't always look at all the messages except those which are direct replies to mine.)

Cant blame U as I edited the  ref  to U that was initially put there, U do have a sharp eye , perhaps the magnifying lens in ur Avi helps you out  LOL

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmarterDesiKid

parents.<div></div>
lucky ones = guys? cuz dun wives gotta stay at the guys place?[/QUOTE]

Actuly the reason I feel that the way a girl becomes close with a guys family, a guy cannot in a million year feel the same way with the girls family...WinkTongueBig smile

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Actuly the reason I feel that the way a girl becomes close with a guys family, a guy cannot in a million year feel the same way with the girls family...
Thats bcoz there is more interaction on the girls part with her inlaws as she stays with her hubby.

beautifuldreams

IF-Dazzler

beautifuldreams

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
I Love My Parents To Bits
I Would Never Leave Them For My LOVE

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

Originally posted by Believe

Actuly the reason I feel that the way a girl becomes close with a guys family, a guy cannot in a million year feel the same way with the girls family...
Thats bcoz there is more interaction on the girls part with her inlaws as she stays with her hubby.

Ya Big smileIndian system of marriage in which Girls go and stay in her husband's house....society who still enforce these stereotypes and unfortunately most of us are not strong enough to resist getting sucked in......I like to say...people ought to be productive before they can be reproductive.Big smile

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
So  we have had majority voting for "i wud not lv my parents " I think mostly girls,  but how about a poll on girls not wanting their hubby to lv his parents for them.How many girls wud happily move into their inlaws home without wanting to displace them ?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top