Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

How do we differentiate between an ordinary crush or "fake love" from true love? Especially for someone who has not fallen in love before and it is the first time?

If you can enjoy whatsoever you doing. It is your love affair.....😊Everyone wants to love and to be loved....fake or real doesnt matter....I think it is not just a biological attraction between a man and a woman... It is that too, bt that is only the beginning, just the first step..It is not an attraction between A and B...... far deeper mysteries are involved even in ordinary love affairs....nobody can define love... more you want to grasp of it, the more difficult it becomes, the farther away it goes...I believe love is far bigger than us. we cannot possess it, we can only be possessed by it. Hence those people who want to possess love never come to know anything of it.....😊POH soul cannot survive without love...so keep the love alive!πŸ‘πŸΌ
DPEdited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Believe

If you can enjoy whatsoever you doing. It is your love affair.....😊Everyone wants to love and to be loved....fake or real doesnt matter....I think it is not just a biological attraction between a man and a woman... It is that too, bt that is only the beginning, just the first step..It is not an attraction between A and B...... far deeper mysteries are involved even in ordinary love affairs....nobody can define love... more you want to grasp of it, the more difficult it becomes, the farther away it goes...I believe love is far bigger than us. we cannot possess it, we can only be possessed by it. Hence those people who want to possess love never come to know anything of it.....😊POH soul cannot survive without love...so keep the love alive!πŸ‘πŸΌ

You sure about what you're talking about? Do you remember about all the arguments we'd in the past? πŸ˜‰
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 13 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

You sure about what you're talking about? Do you remember about all the arguments we'd in the past? πŸ˜‰

In DM, we came to argue....not to chat na...πŸ˜ƒbut one thing is sure....I never argue against anyone's natural LOVE!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Vinuji, ab yeh natural aur unnatural or artificial luv kya hai ?U might as well enumerate the different types
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Set Boundries and cut the umbilical cord at a right time....

Parents and Spouse have their respective place in life...earlier the boundries and expectations are set the better u r...

Best wishes to the once jumping into the venture or newly weds...

u said it so well varsha ji πŸ‘

i wud never leave parents for ma love

how can u leave the ppl that brought u into this world

at the same time i agree both spouse n parents deserve respect on different levels
-Sneha thumbnail

How do we differentiate between an ordinary crush or "fake love" from true love? Especially for someone who has not fallen in love before and it is the first time?

My question actually is, do you fall in love only once?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Sneha

I think you do. I do not think it possible for a person to truly be in love with another person (couple wise) more than once, but that's just my personal opinion.😳
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sneha

There is no limit to the number of times a person can fall πŸ˜†
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I think you do. I do not think it possible for a person to truly be in love with another person (couple wise) more than once, but that's just my personal opinion.😳

I'd say you can fall in love many times over. Every relationship is unique. Many people cannot marry the people they genuinely love due to circumstances (sometimes parents), some do go on to find love and happiness in the future. People who lose loved ones, either to death or being cheated on - have the right to fall in love again - and many will go on to find new fulfilling relationships. One love is a myth propagated to keep people from having happiness and contentment in life - the truth is if you open your heart and mind you can find love and happiness - even after heartbreaks and disasters.