Jounrey of Compromise..Going down the memory lane

Posted: 13 years ago
Hehe .. As per the new promo, I have thought to come up with this post😆

@ Troublemakers -- Don't have time to post long replies to ur kraps.. So will go with one liners..😉

----------------------------------------------------

Siddhima -- A bond of Compromise😳 Feels nice.. Now let's take a look on how this compromise goes😃

1. The eye-locks that we have, it's becoz of the compromize dude😳
2. The hugs that we shared, it's becoz of the compromize dude😳
3. When I fall down upon u, it takes forever for me to stand up again.. it's becoz of the compromise dear😳
4. When my Sasuma told u to get another girl and get married, I was pissed off, becoz my marriage is a compromise darling😳
5. When u said I should ONLY stop leaving this house if I started liking u, I stopped.. becoz it's a compromise honey😳
6. When you were goin to Sanjeevni, I called u trice, just to remind u abt that Leave Application😳 That's becoz it's Compromize hun😳
7. When I was on the way to Puna, I thought I am gonna make a final move with u.. for ever😃 And I was busy blushing and all, that's becoz it's a compromize sweetheart😳
8. It's that compromise-person who hurt her more by sendin her to Puna, than her 'love''s returning back😳

------------------------------------------------------

I dont feel the smell of compromise after 10 days of their marriage.. !!?!?! How come the Promo can still feel it.. 😆 Is it an old delayed promo ? Becoz her behavior in the show reflects something else😃

Feel free to post ur POV's..

Guddi😃
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
LOL Maybe you should be telling this to Riddhima😆 As for right now, this promo is new and their marriage is a "compromise" society wise! Riddhima smells the compromise, that should be enough! 😊
Originally posted by anitamalik

LOL Maybe you should be telling this to Riddhima😆 As for right now, this promo is new and their marriage is a "compromise" society wise! Riddhima smells the compromise, that should be enough! 😊

Hey 😆Opinions respected
🥱 yawns! insecuritiesss insecuritiess this post is YELLING 😊 but yee reminder! we didnt sayy it was a samjhoota baby... RIDHIMA NEY KHUD KAHA SAMJHOOTA HAI ... abbbb mainn kya karonn agar iseee appko itni mirchi lagi toh .. i m sorry baby! i cant ease ur pain 😳
Hmm... as said by promo, she ACCEPTED her compromise. Dude, go tell Riddhima all this, because she herself said it was a compromise. 😊

I'm not bashing anyone, I'm just stating what Riddhima said. :)
How delayed is this promo? DO TELL. Because the track hasn't moved one bit for a month. What it meant a month ago *cough* compromise *cough* , must mean the same currently. 😊

Now, some of them, it's harder to explain.
But why wouldn't Riddhima be sad when Sid was off to marry someone else? She compromised with her life, and BAM, Sid was going to leave her too? And now the Pune thing, she was about to accept her compromise and go off with Sid, doesn't mean she loves him. :| 

If Riddhima clearly wanted Sid... She wouldn't be as confused, as she would have clearly accepted that Armaan is nothing but a memory and move on. Instead she's weeping and crying. :| and is CONFUSED!
Originally posted by gia.khan

🥱 yawns! insecuritiesss insecuritiess this post is YELLING 😊 but yee reminder! we didnt sayy it was a samjhoota baby... RIDHIMA NEY KHUD KAHA SAMJHOOTA HAI ... abbbb mainn kya karonn agar iseee appko itni mirchi lagi toh .. i m sorry baby! i cant ease ur pain 😳

😆 Opinions Respected
guddiiiii................nice one...........

par pagal..............u forgot a few...........let me take d honors to remind u

1. When U hit the door running after me trying to copy my  marathon race......I threw out my anger and nursed ur wounds...........only in the name of comprmise
2. When U sent me those darn horrendous divorce papers..............I died an instant death and forgot to wave a last goodbye to my dear "love" who simply was trying to understand me as well...............only in the name of compromise

Oh my God
Well obviously riddhima dint feel it was love or something else
She herself is saying sanjhota abb main kya karoo
yeah dil ko behlane ke liye yeh khayal acha hai galib 😳

riddhima said its a samjhota....she is stucked by this marriage because of the society pressure..if she was so happy with sid , she wouldnt have called it a COMPROMISE..

compromise is compromise and her love is someone else ..
and this is what riddhima feels...

Originally posted by HotMess

Hmm... as said by promo, she ACCEPTED her compromise. Dude, go tell Riddhima all this, because she herself said it was a compromise. 😊

I'm not bashing anyone, I'm just stating what Riddhima said. :)
How delayed is this promo? DO TELL. Because the track hasn't moved one bit for a month. What it meant a month ago *cough* compromise *cough* , must mean the same currently. 😊

Now, some of them, it's harder to explain.
But why wouldn't Riddhima be sad when Sid was off to marry someone else? She compromised with her life, and BAM, Sid was going to leave her too? And now the Pune thing, she was about to accept her compromise and go off with Sid, doesn't mean she loves him. :| 

If Riddhima clearly wanted Sid... She wouldn't be as confused, as she would have clearly accepted that Armaan is nothing but a memory and move on. Instead she's weeping and crying. :| and is CONFUSED!

Hey dude😆 Opinions respected😊