Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by migan

I agree with the portrayal of the women in the serial. Too bad. Nandhini has changes a bit talks openly stands up against GD her MIL. But I agree she should have told Shank to go away and mind his business.

As for update - Pavi's married Hari and teh yare trying to reunite Kaly and Dev. Althoug I don't want Kal to go back to Dev. These people why didn't  they get their feelings - forcing Kal to return then only I will go to my hubby house. that is too much of a emotional blackmail. I would never accept what Deva did Kal didn't do anything bad but when his kids threw her out he kept quiet. Un agreeable.
Nandhini i feel deserves better than Shankar
he suspected her once.. whatz the possibility he wont suspect her again?

as for Dev and Kal... no i dont want Kal to go back to him right away

agreed with what you said.. he kept quiet when their kids threw her out, and now he wants her back

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nandini - Strong-minded (Page 3)" in Idhayam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
ShockedYou guys still watch this show??

I just heard Nandhini has started to be brave, is that true?

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

ShockedYou guys still watch this show??

I just heard Nandhini has started to be brave, is that true?
i never really watched this showLOL just caught some glimpses while my mom was

it looks like she's brave... but still a bit too innocent...
the acting is not convincing for me

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Idhayam Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.