Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Honestly, these serials indulge in child abuse - left, right and center !!!! They talk about abortion as if it is an act of going and buying curry leaves !!! All these serials send the most negative vibes - we appealed to the channels for some kind of censoring, in vain !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool3srima

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nandini - Strong-minded (Page 2)" in Idhayam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
 These serial makers & script writers , be it Tamizh or Hindi , are still in Nalayini days.Have the wrong notion that  kallu kanavan , pullu purushan portrayal of  women or a foolish  thyaga sudar dame , attract TRP ratings.
Added to these women all serials will also have a villi ever using the most sick negative words. Their  intention  to show negative shades in Shankar's character just to attract sympathy for Nandini is all the more sickening.These serial makers are sending negative msg. thru the abortion matter.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool3eljay

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 30 April 2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

@ rojapooo and srima-

i completely agree with you guys. The serials seem soo farfetched from reality and they are indeed sending the wrong message to society. But I feel that its also the audience that demands such drama and exaggeration, and as long as people continue to watch it they will continue to show such stuff too

Sugarpuff101

Sugarpuff101

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
i am disappointed in the way how they are treating nandhini's baby, lakshmi, she also is an innocent being who is being treated poorly even by her mother. i don't feel for nandhini as i do for baby lakshmi  and sumathi.
i think sumathi's character is the only character that can be looked up to.
i know nandhini had gone through one of the worst experiences, but she is just tooo dependent and innocent, and for some reason i can't sympathize towards her as the director is trying to make us do so...
i wish the creative heads of serials would make a serial less dramatic and more realistic

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool3brinny_geljay

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
I agree with all of you, Srima, Roja, supercool, and hiya!  I am so disappointed that Nandini doesn't tell Shankar to go and mind his own business, but meekly lets him tell her to abort the baby, without opening her mouth (or did she, while I was away?)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool3

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I agree with the portrayal of the women in the serial. Too bad. Nandhini has changes a bit talks openly stands up against GD her MIL. But I agree she should have told Shank to go away and mind his business.

As for update - Pavi's married Hari and teh yare trying to reunite Kaly and Dev. Althoug I don't want Kal to go back to Dev. These people why didn't  they get their feelings - forcing Kal to return then only I will go to my hubby house. that is too much of a emotional blackmail. I would never accept what Deva did Kal didn't do anything bad but when his kids threw her out he kept quiet. Un agreeable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supercool3

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiya242

i am disappointed in the way how they are treating nandhini's baby, lakshmi, she also is an innocent being who is being treated poorly even by her mother. i don't feel for nandhini as i do for baby lakshmi  and sumathi.
i think sumathi's character is the only character that can be looked up to.
i know nandhini had gone through one of the worst experiences, but she is just tooo dependent and innocent, and for some reason i can't sympathize towards her as the director is trying to make us do so...
i wish the creative heads of serials would make a serial less dramatic and more realistic
Sumathi's my favourite character in the whole show
i love how independant she is and how strong-minded she is
a very determined personality i have to say

Nandini is sort of a weak character.. but i really felt bad for her situation

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

I agree with all of you, Srima, Roja, supercool, and hiya!  I am so disappointed that Nandini doesn't tell Shankar to go and mind his own business, but meekly lets him tell her to abort the baby, without opening her mouth (or did she, while I was away?)
im waiting for that one scene where Nandini will left, right, up, down blast Shankar off

hopefully itll happen soon

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Idhayam Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.