Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

JayVed

Goldie

JayVed

Posted: 01 May 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Thanks to all who showed interest in my post. The details of the serial are on page 1 of this post. I have just edited my first post so people don't have to come to the last page to see the details.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A sub-alternative to BBB (Page 2)" in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

instantkhichdi

Goldie

instantkhichdi

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Yes taarak mehta is a good show; started watching it recently..the saari track is nice..but I find sajan re jhoot mat bolo a bit better..anyways its personal tastes..

Daya was actually a discovery of hats off production (she played kinri in Resham dankh and did cameo in khichdi so many times).

Post Reply New Post

Go to top