Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet may get pregnant!!!!

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys, after today's episode, its very much possible that Geet may get pregnant, thanks to Dev, and will be abandoned in even worse conditions. I mean Brij, the guy who slapped her for taking a ride back home with a stranger, what would he do when he finds out that Geet is pregnant and the wedding was fake!!! OMG this thought just struck that would be sooo sad for her, but I hope that doesn't happen since it will be all too harsh on poor Geet, I really like her character, don't want her in such a mess, but what do you all think guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think that she will be pregnant, hope not !   She has to fall in love with Mann, right?  Maybe the CVs will redeem Dev from his cheating ways and put him together with Geet in the end.
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
maybe he took some precautions....I mean if he had the outfits then he might have had...

lol

please creatives make Dev good n stop hurting the poor souls...dont wanna miss the D&G moments...like other serials they does hve chances to make her pregnant...seen many movies where heroine gets pregnant before marriage and then later hero realizes the mistakes n like typical love story they live happily ever after...lol
disney101 thumbnail
i hope she is not cuz i dont want that to happen that's all..... and yes if her bro brig figure out abt this then its all done geet is in totally distaster place if her dadaji and bro beat the hell out of her but then what is her mistake in this whole mess... its dadaji 's mistakes.
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really hope she's not pregnant. I would hate to see the story after that. Geet and Maan all the way!!Edited by XAiShBaBy08X - 14 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Gosh! We were all hoping yesterday that Nayantara will be on time and save Geet from the misery but damn!! HE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I wish something would have happened to keep this guys hands off Geet!!!

1st order JERK!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by Dancingdoll - 14 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In most of the serials, the SR doesn't happen for several months atleast.  In this one, we didn't want it to happen, but it happened the same day๐Ÿ˜†   Geet is innocent, hope Dev was careful๐Ÿ˜†
Dangelz thumbnail
I don't think she will get pregnant...

I mean its already depressing with the fact that her marriage was fake and her 'oh-so-hubby-dear' is abandoning her.

A pregnancy track is not necessary in the story, and it will ruin the essence of the show.
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OHHH MY GOD! I was thinking the exact same thinggggg
There is a big chance that Geet may get pregnant and become even more fragile so Maan may feel even more bad for and help her. But i hope Geet doesnt get pregnant that will be too wierd!

They need to take it one step at a time. First deal with the marriage abondonment then bring another dramaaa .
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
it may be possible guys
n than a new track'll be strat..............i mean maan-geet track๐Ÿ˜
wat say????????????