What can stop their SR

Poll

What can stop their SR

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ramas thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Since they are still delaying I am not 100%  sure SR will happen tom or thursday.. Let us hope nothing can intereupt. But there are too many things going on and anything can stop or disturb Simi or upset Abhi. let us hope none of the factors affect them and they go thru with consumating their marraige finally. Edited by ramas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I just dare anyone to try and stop this😡
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: daboo89

I just dare anyone to try and stop this😡

I second this SHERNI'S motion😡😡
ramas thumbnail
I like to say this time they should go  thru with it . but I don't trust CVS. They may pop up something new. RB and Anita are just too much they will never let simibhi rest. or let them live in peace.  I am slo voting for their SR to happen.Edited by ramas - 14 years ago
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't know who voted for RB might call Simi but...I think he is going to torture her personally...no more over the phone threats....
And I think he is going to try and tell Abhi about his proposition but he might add Simi is thinking about it......
The part about Bhalla telling Abhi will be done over the phone.....Bhalla is a scared little chicken🤬 he is smart enough to know not to cross paths with Abhi again unless he has a body guard............
pageant101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: daboo89

I don't know who voted for RB might call Simi but...I think he is going to torture her personally...no more over the phone threats....

And I think he is going to try and tell Abhi about his proposition but he might add Simi is thinking about it......
The part about Bhalla telling Abhi will be done over the phone.....Bhalla is a scared little chicken🤬 he is smart enough to know not to cross paths with Abhi again unless he has a body guard............

YOU FORGOT The troll has done that 🤣, tried that and ended up in the toilet and he didn't even have to go.  You already forgot the ensemble of Rajiv Bhalla in that scene...😉............................

It was his own bodyguard who put him there.😲🤣
Edited by SaNiCo - 14 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Unless the phone is switched off any daam thing can disturb their romantic night

Naivedya thumbnail
What if Simi herself is the reason the SR doesn't happen? What if she tells Abhi she's not ready and her heart is not in it given all the problems the family is facing. Sure Abhi got the stay order but there is still the Anita issue on Simi's mind. Sometimes Simi is her own worst enemy.
pageant101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Unless the phone is switched off any daam thing can disturb their romantic night

shanti why not take the damn phone and throw it down the chaapar or barsaaati or chaubara ?????
Krisha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaNiCo

shanti why not take the damn phone and throw it down the chaapar or barsaaati or chaubara ?????

No need to throw the damn phone yaar, cause it has no balance in it....so there will be no disturbance at all...Edited by KRIVISHU123 - 14 years ago