Request to D&G and M&G fans

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

It's really a simple request, i seriously thought this forum wud be better then the other star one forums, im talking abt MJHT and DMG. Can we plz have healthy discussions in a thread??

It is still a grrrttt forum, im just afraid tht it wud later turn out to be a battle field.

BTW i like D&G and M&G lol. I don't know who i like more. Both of these couples have amazing chem, so lets appreciate it instead of bashing. 

Thanks 😃
Edited by pakindmuziq - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i agree with you, i dont want this forum to turn into a scary bashing place like certain other forums are. some of us may prefer one couple over the other, but we can still keep this forum a friendly and totally civil place. just b/c we like one couple more, doesn't mean we have the right to attack the other couple..so lets not, please guys!!
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Lush-

i agree with you, i dont want this forum to turn into a scary bashing place like certain other forums are. some of us may prefer one couple over the other, but we can still keep this forum a friendly and totally civil place. just b/c we like one couple more, doesn't mean we have the right to attack the other couple..so lets not, please guys!!

👏👏👏

Well said. Completely agree.
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG I completely agree with you!

DMG & MJHT forums are a complete mess due to the constant battles of fans and their favourite couples. I do not want to see the same thing happen here too!

I also love both D&G and M&G! They're both so contrasting in terms of chemistry, and they are both amazing in their own way. 😳

Lets hope this forum atleast remains peaceful. 😊
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dangelz

OMG I completely agree with you!

DMG & MJHT forums are a complete mess due to the constant battles of fans and their favourite couples. I do not want to see the same thing happen here too!

I also love both D&G and M&G! They're both so contrasting in terms of chemistry, and they are both amazing in their own way. 😳

Lets hope this forum atleast remains peaceful. 😊

Seriously for me both of the couples r special in their own way, which i love abt this show, as these r the main character.

And true ppl just keep fighting and now this forum 2, seriously i don't evn wanna think abt how the fights wud be later so want these cold fights to end here and now.
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, I agree guys, please don't turn it into another battlefield of Sajan vs. Mayur or Jeran vs. Kajen, we don't want to stoop to that level of immaturity now do we, its just a TV show with a great story so far, and lets just enjoy the essence and don't try to force your opinions on others or bash any actors and jodis!!!
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
love this topic....there is no meaning of fighting or bashing here when we all love this show

anyway thanks for this messages and hope everyone reads it
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashish 1322

Yes, I agree guys, please don't turn it into another battlefield of Sajan vs. Mayur or Jeran vs. Kajen, we don't want to stoop to that level of immaturity now do we, its just a TV show with a great story so far, and lets just enjoy the essence and don't try to force your opinions on others or bash any actors and jodis!!!

@ Bold agreed 👏👏

This makes other ppl bash evn more 😆
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: stephhh

love this topic....there is no meaning of fighting or bashing here when we all love this show

anyway thanks for this messages and hope everyone reads it

I really hope ppl read it 2 😃
And thanks 😳
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
but the problem is 3/4 of the memebrs here are from DMG forum..so they will continue