Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

So its the end?? A message from Heartbroken fan

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
it breaks my heart to start this topic but its not ours fault neither its dev nor mann nor geet nor us the fans but its the fault of those cvs who played prank with our emotions and showed those lovey dovey scenes of Dev & Geet. I am sure everyone will agree that if they haven't showed those moments like:
  • D&G first meeting
  • terrace scene
  • lodi scenes
  • bridge scene
  • Dev saving from getting beaten
  • Mela scene
  • confession scene
  • mehendi
  • khet scene
  • small lovey dovey scenes
  • etc

so after seeing all these romantic moments, we have fallen in love with D&G so much now that its hard for us to forget them and breaks our heart to see Dev in bad shades and seperation of D&G. I want to ask the cv people of why did they showed all those moments when they've such plans for this jodi? why did they showed us the false dream at the first place? I think those D&G moments weren't necessary at all when they have this instore. CryCryCry They could have either shown less or have presented Dev has less caring/loving before or have casted an ugly or bad looking guy as Dev so that not many have had the heart attck nowDeadCryOuch I wish they've shown both the two male leads has good or have had it otherwise. Seriously I'm regretting myself for watching this show (though it has a good message for the society) but if I haven't seen this from beginning and have missed those DG moments then it would have been easier for me to cope up with this situation.

any comments are welcome....I hope all you guys' comments will make me feel little bit betterConfused

last but not the least...I want to thank Geet producer (yeah truly) because I saw Abhinav on this show for the first time and he is extremely great and I love him. He can portray both good and bad nicely which shows the versatility of his great talent.ClapClap
Clap
-Sara

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DilushaMioneperfectdreamssweetsugarxXdEejAyXx-Suneshine--bhootni-adoremevirgoDancingdollSofna

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
not related to this topic but I thought some stuffs were absurd...

I mean D&G didn't have any food after the wedding till the night but they had the energy to ....(hope u know what I meant)

then how come dev wore those beautiful outfit when he had no dresses with him? btw abhi looked great in blue and he was looking too sexy....awwww.....*faints*
-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
That's exactly the point, they wanted us, the viewers, to feel the same kind of betrayal from Dev as Geet will feel later on. And like Geet is becoming attached to Dev and falling for him only to find out his ugly truth later, we were given those scenes so we could relate to Geet's point of view and how she wouldn't expect Dev to be such a cheater. Also, it just portrays, you just can't want people to be a certain way and get it, and that's what they wanted to show that Dev has managed to impress Geet and won her trust, just like it may happen in real life, that people you trust the most might just break it.
So, infact, I'm glad that creatives didn't start it off with Dev being evil from day 1, and having evil music in the background, it gave a better effect to the story if you know what I mean, and we all knew anyways from the articles, that Dev will eventually abandon Geet, so it is def wrong to blame the creatives now, as it was very clear that they wouldn't end up together! Although I love D&G, just as much as you do, the story has progressed very well till now, all kudos to the creatives!

Will miss those cute moments between them now, and Abhinav is an awesome actor, I agree, and very hot! lolWink

Edited by kashish 1322 - 27 April 2010 at 3:16pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NurJahan90DilushaEatPrayLoveMioneNanthini9jenny.chullbullisweetsugarstephhhSadie.SaxtonMissArshi-Sofnaloveaboveall.

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
aww i can feel u dear...it is hurting to fall in love with a couple and later destroy them

but if u remeber even from article 1 of geet, they said abhinav will play a negtive role..so all tose beautiful scene u mentioned was just a part of dev and his familys plan

• D&G first meeting
  • terrace scene
  • lodi scenes
  • bridge scene
  • Mela scene
  • confession scene
  • mehendi
  • khet scene
  • The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny.

stephhh IF-Rockerz
    stephhh
    stephhh

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
    thanks yaar I am feeling much better reading you constructive comment. But I still wish that they have shown less than that
    -Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
    -Kash-
    -Kash-

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
    And if it makes you feel any better, I think Dev will genuinely fall in love with Geet later on, since he mentioned today, that he's getting attracted towards her unintentionally and that "this night" was not really in his plan, I think he's falling for her very slowly. And this would be an awesome twist in the story!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MioneSofna

stephhh IF-Rockerz
    stephhh
    stephhh

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
    Originally posted by kashish 1322

That's exactly the point, they wanted us, the viewers, to feel the same kind of betrayal from Dev as Geet will feel later on. And like Geet is becoming attached to Dev and falling for him only to find out his ugly truth later, we were given those scenes so we could relate to Geet's point of view and how she wouldn't expect Dev to be such a cheater. Also, it just portrays, you just can't want people to be a certain way and get it, and that's what they wanted to show that Dev has managed to impress Geet and won her trust, just like it may happen in real life, that people you trust the most might just break it.
    So, infact, I'm glad that creatives didn't start it off with Dev being evil from day 1, and having evil music in the background, it gave a better effect to the story if you know what I mean, and we all knew anyways from the articles, that Dev will eventually abandon Geet, so it is def wrong to blame the creatives now, as it was very clear that they wouldn't end up together! Although I love D&G, just as much as you do, the story has progressed very well till now, all kudos to the creatives!

Will miss those cute moments between them now, and Abhinav is an awesome actor, I agree, and very hot! lolWink

yeah will miss my D&G momentsCryCry

and thanks for the last line...ABHINAV IS AWESOME ACTOR AND HUMAN BEINGEmbarrassed plus he is too hottttttttttttttEmbarrassed
    stephhh IF-Rockerz
    stephhh
    stephhh

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
    Originally posted by -Suneshine-

aww i can feel u dear...it is hurting to fall in love with a couple and later destroy them

but if u remeber even from article 1 of geet, they said abhinav will play a negtive role..so all tose beautiful scene u mentioned was just a part of dev and his familys plan

• D&G first meeting
  • terrace scene
  • lodi scenes
  • bridge scene
  • Mela scene
  • confession scene
  • mehendi
  • khet scene

• actually it would have been easier for me to handle this situation if I read that article before but I came to know about it after when I became completely obsessed with D&G....so I did have my first heart attack but then I never dreamt to see such bad shades of Dev...like Abhi said Dev isn't completely negative, so I still have some hope with this jodi...no mater what but I can't forget these beautiful moments of D&G...no matter how fake the moment seems now

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
    Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
    Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
    Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index