Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Ok well i know there have been alot of topics about this..

as i have seen some ppl are saying todays episode was awesome...and i totaly respect ure openion that u aprecicate abhinav or drashti...but do u guys realy think it was a chemistrylicious episode between dev and geet?

I mean if u are a gal and u are geet..would that stil hav been a chemistrylicious scene even though the dude must be hot or whatever?...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mayahMionesweetsugarblack_hazeSofna-Mishti_Divz--Lana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Todays Episode?" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
It was a sad epi definitely, but if for a minute, you don't consider the story and all, loved Abhinav-Drashti though, but of course him being evil and the precap left a bad taste in my mouth atleast!

But I agree the epi wasn't awesome or chemistrilicious, but rather very sad, and I didn't really expect that to happen and maybe Naintara would come in time, but it happened and I must say that was an unexpected twist

Edited by kashish 1322 - 27 April 2010 at 1:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhabha

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
See it doesn't mean that u have to stop loving them..but u have to AGREE that what dev did today was so shamless...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhabhaMione

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Yes, I totally agree with you, Geet will be completely shattered tomorrow!!! :(

-Suneshine-

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
i feel bad for her
what will her family do? i mean brij is pagal what will he do ??

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I don't think her family will take her back, mostly Daar ji and Brij because now she's not "pure", and we all know how psycho Brij is about this stuff!

-Suneshine-

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
our maybe she will not even go home..they will think she is in canada while she is alone in india...whatsay?

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Nice topic! Smile

To be honest, my feelings were split into 50-50 while watching today's epi.

On one hand, I loved D&G's beautiful romance with the whole rainy atmosphere and being stranded at a lodge and all. Geet's shyness was so genuine and cute. You could clearly see the nervous and excited feelings playing on her face at the same time.

On the other hand, I did not like Dev's lustful eyes and the whole ominous music playing in the background. Ouch While I was watching the entire consummation scene, I just could not enjoy it in peace knowing that Dev's intentions were disgusting and wrong! The whole time I was feeling so bad for Geet that she was losing her virginity to some FAKE husband!

If only Dev was a good guy and his intentions were not wrong, then I would have definitely enjoyed the romantic D&G moment. Unfortunately, knowing that Dev is negative and is having his share of 'fun', ruined the otherwise beautiful chemistry D&G share. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LiViYaMioneSofna

Post Reply New Post

Go to top