Written Update: 27th April, 2010.

-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello Friends..πŸ€—..How u all are doing. I was not feeling well from two days but feeling fine now.

Today's Episode was a bit interesting...

- RECAP -

-Vansh cuts his hand and the family drama continues,
-Tapasya and Thakur's long crying session.

- TODAY'S MAIN HIGHLIGHTS -

-Jogi Thakur calls Bundelas for some rituals of "Phakpheras",
-Daddaji's Emotional Scene...I would have called it as Emotional Attyachar for us - πŸ˜†,
-Veer calls Tapasya and asks her to meet.

-MAIN UPDATE-

The episode starts with the same Jogi Thakur's and Tapasya's scene. Ammu enters the room and asks Tapasy about Ichcha and her happinessin sasural. Tapasya replies that Ichcha is happy that is why I am here. Jogi interrupts and says this is the new beginning for Ichcha and Everything will be fine, no need to worry. They discuss about Phakpheras rasam.

On the other hand in Bundela Haveli, Vansh asks Veer abt his relationship with Tapasya, Veer turns his back towards Vansh and says he loves Tapasya and they are happy. Everyone is shocked because they all know abt Divorce. Vansh angrily leaves the Hall. Suddenly the Phone rings and Chanda picks it up. It was Jogi Thakur's phone. He asks abt PhakPheras Rasam. Chanda handover the phone to Gunwanti and she handovers the phone to Daddaji. Daddaji replies that its not a good mahurat (proper time) for Phakpheras rasam so we will see to it later. Jogi agrees and consoles Damini. He tells Damini what Daddaji said. Everyone in Bundela Haveli leaves the hall one by one except Veer and Ichcha.

Later they showed a scene of Daddaji and Veer's Dad. Daddaji blames himself for every wrong decision. He blames himself for teaching everyone that man has the power to take right decision but he fails.

The scene shifts to Tapasya who is removing her mangalsutra and was talking to herself. Suddenly her Phone rings and she angrily sees it. Veer was calling her. She picks calls after few messeges. Veer asks her to meet him in an hour. Tapasya teases him. First she acts as if she cant listen him because of poor network coverage, than by asking him to say "Please" and finally by asking him to say "Thankz" when she agrees to meet him. Veer does all the three things.

Later Tapasya dresses beautifully and was going to meet Veer, Nani asked her where she is going, Shopping ?!? Tapasya replies that she is going to see Veer. Nani asks where is ur Mangalsutra? Tapasya replies that she removed it herself as she wants to see how Veer reacts to this. He was begging to meet her.

- EPISODE ENDS -

- PRECAP -
Ammu and Ichca are talking on Phone. Ammu asks her if she is fine or not. Ichcha starts crying and replies she is fine. Gunwanti was standing in front of Ichcha. Ammu observed that there is something wrong....

Edited by Farru... - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for update!

Tapu 😑
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 writing the updates of such a crap episode
p_phals thumbnail
Thanks for the update..
I guess nani will stop Taps from goingπŸ˜•
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

now taps will show her real attitude. mangalsutra out. but I wish veer doesnt react to it at all
liquidfantasy thumbnail
thnx for the update...
Niru.D thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update!!.....