1212 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i understand pooja is gujarati therefore she has a gujrati accent but most of her family apart from her dad dn't really have a strong gujarati accent...so how come pooja does

considering she lives in mumbai...her friends n the the people around her dn't have guji accent....so sudn't have the accent either

wot do u think is her accent necessery?

Edited by Anisa - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poison ivy thumbnail
ya.. its weird she has an accents. but poornima also does have one, but really slight!!
fingirl thumbnail
I thought Pooja was punjabi 😕
armaanfan thumbnail

I think her accent will go away after some time....Pooji ji 'smarts' ho jayengi!!

😆

xsonyxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaanfan

I think her accent will go away after some time....Pooji ji 'smarts' ho jayengi!!

😆

😆😆 ....never noticed the whole accent thing, ..kind of agree, i mean how can she have the strongest accent in her family, if she's the one who goes to college? ...or used to?? 😕 ..seriously, did college end or something? ...shouldn't they show tht?

Edited by xsonyxo - 19 years ago
Selina thumbnail

Maybe its because she went to a Gujarati school, I guess.

poison ivy thumbnail
she's not punjabi, she's gujrathi!!
Ronitzthebest thumbnail
i noticed that she have an accent wen she talks in english but i nvr noticed the gujrathi accent..mayb i will this time
poison ivy thumbnail
eh???? how can u not notice!! the way she says roonit n mommmy and "god ghuma do apna magic wand n kar do meri porblem ka end" her gujju accent is really prominent in the way she talks english! she sounds jus like saif's mom in kal ho n ho!! hehe!! (ar ra ra)
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i know its kinda strange that she's a punjabi and has a really good guju accent even i dont have that and i'm guju😕