Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged

1. Riddhima Modi asking Siddhanth Modi for his pen to sign the divorce papers.ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked.... Apne paas pen nahiin tha jo apne patidev se maange lag gayi?LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.... Riddhima's attitude and Sid's grim but volatile expression was to die for. The way Riddhima snatched the pen from Sid's hands was oh so JANUARY 2010.WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink....This is what you call HIMMAT of Mrs.Modi. Mr. Modi is going aag-baboola in his temper express and madam is rubbing it in by asking him for a pen to sign the papers he is so furious about. ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

2. Shankypanks witnessing the WWF ka match between SR and not getting chakkars.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.... I mean if i was to see my daughter and son-in-law fighting like mud-rolling kids in school , my blood pressure would shoot beyond measures.ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked....and his "sorry main baad mein aata hoon" indicated such a " lagey raho" attitude.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....Sid-Riddz mahayudh scared away Shankypanks also.ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked.... this is what you call HIMMAT  of Mr. Shashank Gupta. Daughter Maharani and Son-in-law Maharaja are creating an akhaadaa in his house and he is cool.

Love and luck always to everyone,Heart

God bless everyone.Hug

P.S - Before displaying your grey cells and and your heart cells in my post , kindly read the humble request in my siggy box.

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*books4evershubabegumCinciGaledward420juisaCookies01athithisolembaumn7geniusSaleem.KMuasamSept16thnm21maggie131984rapunzel84celestaeSweet_Ashumflamingo_arieska7eelaMahamlovebapu18evelinepavsShiningStar18~*sindhu*~malluangel...Noorya...aishu_25mysterieuxAntaresnyctophiliaAmeresromiosugar1psaradaLeenasmgKai.patakhaguddisajni786perfectlyflawedSofnaNymeriamonty22Lennienikita_88norzarsun29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "27/4 - Fun Post - HIMMAT of the day!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
ROFL...i felt the same way when she asked for the pen...honestly woman...divorce papers par sign aur woh bhi uske hi pen se....what attitude man !! i tell u !!LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniusCookies01celestaemaggie131984Teh_BatmanpavsSofnaherms_angelTheBlackJaguar

-alimabi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-alimabi-

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
omg i loved it  SR were amazing today

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniuscelestaeMuasamSept16thSofnaTheBlackJaguar

Jiah.Angel

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I could not believe shanky ..dono ..maar dhaad kar rahe the ...and dr gupta .."main pati patni ke beech nahi aaoonga"..hey bhagwaan ...how idiotic !!LOL

jab is akhaade me ek shaheed ho jaye ga ta b aaoonga!!

Edited by sjain - 27 April 2010 at 11:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maggie131984Teh_Batmanevelineherms_angel

CinciGal

Groupbie

CinciGal

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I got some more.

3. Sid's himmat of performing the controversial grab.

4. Armaan's himmat showing up on the doorstep of Shanky to maango the haath of his yet to be divorced daughter.

5. Shanky again, for asking Armaan to save his daughters marriage.

So I guess the winner is Shashank Gupta for having appeared twice in the list? 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Cookies01n7geniusathithimaggie131984rapunzel84pavsevelineperfectlyflawedpsaradaTheBlackJaguar

herms_angel

IF-Sizzlerz

herms_angel

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

ROFL...i felt the same way when she asked for the pen...honestly woman...divorce papers par sign aur woh bhi uske hi pen se....what attitude man !! i tell u !!LOL
Nice post Pocco....Smile
completely agree with you eveline....Asking him for pen???....ROFLROFLROFL
It was enough to add fuel to the fire.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maggie131984SofnaTheBlackJaguar

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

poco ,i knew that pen in his pocket had to serve a purpose..i thought riddhima would grab it and draw bharat kanaksha on her patidev face for the bf commentLOLLOL

and shashank has been displaying himmat from the time he married padma and realized ki beti ke gunn is quite different from maaLOL
it was really funny.... his lines when he came while sid riddhima were involved in pakde rehnaa chodna nahinLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CinciGalCookies01celestaepavsTheBlackJaguar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top