Tears and Mind

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
HEY all ,

IN the midest of alll dev dramaDead i find wat maan said about tears and mind working very interestingClap . its something new which i never heard in any show Embarrassedand i just love the way maan said it , he is just so dam gud with words .............

Some one plz give the exact words so that i can copy and paste here as i find it very logical and rea; WinkEmbarrassedSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulliSofna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tears and Mind" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
i have not seen it but ya the way u say it i understand it must be really good...

now i have seen it and wow it is just stupendous
"Yeh jo aansoo hain na, yeh dimaag ki sihath ke liye acchi nahin hote. Jab yeh behte hain to dimaag ka chalne bandh ho jaata hain,
Aur agar dimaag ki madad chahiye, tho aansoon ko rokhna partha hain" Smile

thanx soph for pointing it out otherwise i was planning to skip this episode ..for obvious reasons.dev raping geet..Dead

Edited by chullbulli - 28 April 2010 at 12:00am

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
thanks hon, looks like u came to conclusion by seeing some of my posts in bakwas uttaran forum

Sofna

IF-Sizzlerz

Sofna

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
I too liked it....here we go..from wat i cud understand.....

"Yeh jo aansoo hain na, yeh dimaag ki sihath ke liye acchi nahin hote. Jab yeh behte hain to dimaag ka chalne bandh ho jaata hain,
Aur agar dimaag ki madad chahiye, tho aansoon ko rokhna partha hain" Smile

Edited by Sofna - 27 April 2010 at 5:28pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.