Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himalayanyeti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ yeti: lmao...IF from work...shame shame πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ j/k...and yes...baji and dutta are the talk of the town this week...dekhte hai..how baji comforts dutta after all this drama 😳😳...sad naa...naku ke liyeh...saut's ki kami nahin hai...male and female πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...omg...sups jewelry...tauba...how did she run with those on...im still amazed as to how she didnt fall flat on her face 😲😲😲 that wasnt jewelry...that was freakin armor!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...i fight with my mom daily (almost) about  how i refuse to wear gold at my wedding...whenever that may be πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

JAZ

arey Jaz.. yeh sab chalta rehta hai... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Baaji comforts Dutta after this? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Am I weird to want Naku to comfort Dutta after this spectacle??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
even if it was heavy jewellery, she had NO RIGHT on it!!! It was Dutta's family's possesion and she simply ran away with the jewellery!!!! I wish someone notices the absence of jewellery in the "corpse" and Sups drama gets revealed 🀒🀒 (and I know the jewellery can not completely melt in the blast.. I mean haven't we heard of victims sometimes identified by the jewellery they had been wearing? πŸ˜• )
jnawaz thumbnail
@ yeti: dont worry...im right there with you...im always on IF from work...get most of my updates for my TaSha ff's done at work...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...go figure...and no...you are not weird...i want Naku to comfort Dutta too...but...with Kaala's plans and all that...is it realistic? 😭😭😭...yaar...you are talking all about logic...yes...all that jewelry cant melt in the blast...but this is indian TV...should be be so logical πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

JAZ

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: himalayanyeti

really?? 😲 how dare she!!! 😑😑😑😑 that 🀬
agar Dutta ki cheezein nahi chahiye tho lauta do... why should she throw them??
I just so wish SOMEBODY catches these two idiots and punish them for what they deserve... 🀒🀒
BAAJI............. SUN RAHE HO???? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

did she throw the gehne? i thought she simply opened her hair. gosh when will bhao deliver his judgement on these two?
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Aisa na bol yaar! Leela ka "suhag" khatre mein aa jaye ga! ROFL "Mistress" k saath toh Leela phir bhi compete kar le gi - "MISTER" k saath kaise compete karey gi?! ROFLROFL

that mister is her bro of all ppl. i mean can anyone man or woman compete with this mister in terms of gorgeousness?
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: himalayanyeti

Hi Fivr... πŸ˜ƒ I missed you (and your TINs too for a while) πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I know you have last week's TINs up but I watched all of last week's episode only on sunday... in a marathon session... I know you know what I am talking about... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And count me in for Operation Punish Mawali-Sups... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ we could probably take Dutta and Baaji's help and they could come along with us in our adventure... what say? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

*yeti off to la-la land* do pyaar karne waale jungle mein.... kho gaye..... AND I DO NOT MEAN DUTTA-BAAJI HERE.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nor do I mean you and me... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 🀣

You are going home so soon!!! 😲😲 I am not mean but its not even 3 here... Argh... I need to wait until 6 to escape.... but good for you!!! will be waiting for the latest TINs..  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
btw, I am s'posed to be in a remote meeting but do they know what Yeti is upto during the meeting? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG! what's happening here? just becuz one gorgeous man with great lips prefers another with dimples that has turned all the woman in the forum to each other?Shocked
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Jaz! BE AWARE! I am the OFFICIAL SUDARSHAN OF THE FORUMπŸ˜ƒ chosen unanimously by the honorable members of LTL forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So think before you say anything about SUDARSHAN!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
jnawaz thumbnail
@ pallu:  πŸ˜†tu sundar toh main baji!! πŸ˜‰ BRING IT ON!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

JAZ
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ pallu: πŸ˜†<font color="#cc00ff">tu sundar toh main baji!! πŸ˜‰ BRING IT ON!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

JAZ
</font>

πŸ˜†