Comic Relief: Sundarshan's Expressions

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys...a quick CR for today...😳

Sundarshan Expressions
 ok...so...anyone else notice that he got much more screen time than usual? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but...it was hilarious screen time...i mean...omg...this dudes facial expressions...they are too hilarious...first example...when Dutta tells Baji...that friends like him are only given to kismatvaloon...the look on Sundars face 🀣🀣🀣🀣 it was like he was sad that Baji was Dutta's best friend and not him...what was up with tha? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...phir...when the were talking about Dutta last moments of freedom...his expression was one of sadness...like he was upset Dutta was getting married...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and then...when Kaala and Leela went to go check on Sups...lmao...his face screamed "i want to go"...PERV! 🀣🀣🀣🀣 oh man...he was too funny today!! really...the dude that plays this character...eeks...i cant help but laugh...lol...

on a side note...this Dostana 2 is talking on a story line of its own...pehle Baji all senti...aab Dutta giving him full permission to come and go from his room as he wishes 🀣🀣🀣...can anyone say...A-W-K-W-A-R-D! πŸ˜‰ that is so random and so weird!!! shayad usse aapne bachelor ke din yaad aagaye...before he became Leela ka chamcha 

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Jaz...sudarshan seemed jealous of Baji. Maybe he wants to be in Baji's place in Dutta's life. Do we see a jealous male-saut trying to break up DaJi?
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@jnawaz on a side note...this Dostana 2 is talking on a story line of its own...pehle Baji all senti...aab Dutta giving him full permission to come and go from his room as he wishes ...can anyone say...A-W-K-W-A-R-D! that is so random and so weird!!! shayad usse aapne bachelor ke din yaad aagaye...before he became Leela ka chamcha
🀣
skavitha08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Jaz...sudarshan seemed jealous of Baji. Maybe he wants to be in Baji's place in Dutta's life. Do we see a jealous male-saut trying to break up DaJi?

🀣 too good yaar.....even i thought the same πŸ˜†
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg jaz 🀣sudharshans expression seemed dat way lol i need 2 watch da epi yet den will commentπŸ˜†
skavitha08 thumbnail
u must see the epi sana finally its on track don miss ne epi of this week in order to not miss ne fireworks
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: skavitha08

u must see the epi sana finally its on track don miss ne epi of this week in order to not miss ne fireworks

i am gnna kavitha dnt worry nt gnna miss any frm knw on
skavitha08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana786a

i am gnna kavitha dnt worry nt gnna miss any frm knw on

good for u 😊
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jaz: Sudarshan's experssions have always been an unwavering source of amusement for me! It's like his facial muscles are not connected to his brain (what little he has). He never LOOKS like anything related to what's going on in front of him. And as far as him being jealous of Bajta goes - I am so going to beat him up he comes between my endorsed "Dostana"! Leave those two (love) birds alone Sudarshan! Go chit chat with your mistress in your bedroom! 🀣
Armu4eva thumbnail

OMG ...goodness the more i see Baji-Dutta n i read ur posts Jaz.. the more..... naughtier my thots get.......U bet.... Baji getting all the right kinda permissions from Dutta..... n btw.. do u all notice how shy Dutta boy got when Baji. .asked him to dance...for his wedding... hai hai....kya Dostana hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

n i agree wit Skavitha.... Sudarshan is just jealoussssssssss