Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

how cheap can dev get ??

ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Hey guys ,

Aaj ka episode was Dead, how c an dev be so cheap yaar ....... i mean he didnot slap nayantara for anythng but he slapped her for screaming that he is her husband DeadAngry...... god he just had ruined a gals life and he isnt feeling bad about it , but scare d that he might end up going to jail ?? Angry dev ur so screwed up dude ................ and precap was just so not happening .....................Cry poor geet Cry

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdXAiShBaBy08Xjenny.perfectdreamsrusha4003fizza311jeniluvmayur-Amri-chullbullihalifax004xXdEejAyXxsweetshab-Crimson-luv07pridaMallika113adoremevirgoSofna-Lana

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
isse aachha aur kuchh nahin ho sakta tha yaaar????
i felt like slapping nayantara at first...
but when i watched out dev's violence...i was kind of shocked...
nayantara has long way to go to become like dev...
he is mean ,cheap , low....
abhi tak sab sirf D&G karke khush ho rahe the...
now the fans will start throwing rotten eggs,juta, chappal etc etc.....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08Xscinerdperfectdreamsrusha4003-Amri--Crimson-Sofna-Lana

ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
LOL i prefer nayantara may be she had planned all this crap for money but she never would have wanted geet and dev had a physical relation , thats gud man atleast i give gud that she isnt totallly evil

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdrusha4003-Lana

Muneba Groupbie
Muneba
Muneba

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
oh I HATE Dev!!! Angry I cant believe he and geet Had sex that night!! oh poor geet she doesn't even know that he is not really her husband since it was a FAKE Wedding!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08Xscinerd-Amri-krystal_watzSofna-Lana

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

LOL i prefer nayantara may be she had planned all this crap for money but she never would have wanted geet and dev had a physical relation , thats gud man atleast i give gud that she isnt totallly evil

and d most important thing is tht...she has done all this for his husband....dev could not becum agree with her....he could stop her...but no...he became engaged to this and played with d emotion of an innocent girl..nayantara is way tooo better than dev(oops sorry,dev toh dev hain hi nahin)...there is no existence of dev khurana....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd-Amri-rusha4003-Lana

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muneba

oh I HATE Dev!!! Angry I cant believe he and geet Had sex that night!! oh poor geet she doesn't even know that he is not really her husband since it was a FAKE Wedding!!

fake wedding nite and if geet get pregnant....wht will happen to her???????i can't imagine in my wildest dream...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

u know i realy call this for abuse of woman...even though geet agreed to what happened...but thats cuz she didn't know the marriage was fake..but dev..realy he realy use her..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08XSofna

ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
ha yaar geet was been a scrape goat here but dev god , look at the irony nayantara rules over mamiji and dev rules over nayantara , and after alll all this could be devs plan who knows

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index