Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

oh my god...DEV is not DEV..edited wid precap !!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhinki143

Originally posted by LanaBurak

Thanks dear
Now i seriously feel very bad for Geet...she doesn't deserve this..but i will not blame her i will blame her family..take this

yeah yeah her family deserves to be blamed...daarji toh jaise ready to send her sasural ...only geet's father was sensitive and bro was a bit sensitive too ...but he was moreover angry on her for bcuming a girl....oh god...i m sure family will never help geet...they will again start blaming her...no way she will be helped from her family...
Do u think her bro brij will try to kill her?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "oh my god...DEV is not DEV..edited wid precap !!! (Page 2)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jhinki143

Thanks dear
Now i seriously feel very bad for Geet...she doesn't deserve this..but i will not blame her i will blame her family..take this

yeah yeah her family deserves to be blamed...daarji toh jaise ready to send her sasural ...only geet's father was sensitive and bro was a bit sensitive too ...but he was moreover angry on her for bcuming a girl....oh god...i m sure family will never help geet...they will again start blaming her...no way she will be helped from her family...
Do u think her bro brij will try to kill her?

rather i think he will try 2 kill mann if mann helps her....but killing mann...Evil Smile..is impossible for tht low class cheap bas****...rather mann will hang him...he is very muchh tough than tht brij...

Chandni-

priya_al

Goldie

priya_al

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
i agree.. this is the reality out in rural places of india.people often tend to go forn NRI's without checking their credentials.. the onyl credential is the guy is a NRI.. and poor gurls fall prey..

but nehow i hope geet bcmes strng and maan helps her out.. as finally maan vl be falling for her as well because of her innocence and beauthy ofcourse..

n i guess dev vl miss her as well once he goes to canada as he has fallen for her beauty! this show seems to b really itneresting n i hope it doesnt lose its scrip someway in between like oder shows!!!

Chandni-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top