Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

oh my god...DEV is not DEV..edited wid precap !!!

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
i was shocked after watching precap.....

geet does not foind dev in her room...she goes for searching...and here dev is telling nayantara to leave otherwise geet will found them and he adds.."the plan is on"..geet is crying and running by screaming d name of dev in d airport...some lady polices hold her from moving more..one officer cums and says "excuse me ma'm, there is noone named dev khurana in d delhi-canada flight...".....geet is shocked and she feels like world is spinning in front of her...she lost consciousness and fell down on ground..

i was literally shocked and found myself trmebling...how it feels if anything like this happens to us or any of the girl....its sumthing like tht k any girl cannot imgine in her weirdest dream...oh god...i was feeling like slapping dev....how can he do tht to innocent geet?????now i just wanna watch out how mann will help her????i mean he is already disturbed by geet ....now it'd b gr888 fun how mann will help her and how their chemistry will click??????but i m kind of tired of this suspense...i just can't get how they are realted to dev & co....

it would be gr88 to watch out mann helping geet...and they are falling for each other.....he toh angry young men...oh god....itna gussa...bina wajah ke...LOL

Edited by jhinki143 - 27 April 2010 at 11:18am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

joa123jenny.iceprincess101LVraazAnotherMiraclechullbulli-bhootni-Chandni-Sofna-Lana

shaleenrocks Goldie
shaleenrocks
shaleenrocks

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
oh god..i could not catch the complete precap...but they left her at the airport..it is indeed very terrifying...all this happens in real world....i knew this problem but after watching episode i m feeling very sad for all those girls who dreamed of happy marriage with bed of roses but thorns instead...i hope this serial brings some awareness in the parents

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandni-

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
can u please post the precap?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulliChandni-

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahidrocks

oh god..i could not catch the complete precap...but they left her at the airport..it is indeed very terrifying...all this happens in real world....i knew this problem but after watching episode i m feeling very sad for all those girls who dreamed of happy marriage with bed of roses but thorns instead...i hope this serial brings some awareness in the parents

yeah this soap is to show this side of society but d thing is tht....dev is not dev...it means when he will leave for canada....geet and her family will not be able to find them...becoz dev khurana naam ka koi admi hain hi nahin...my god !!!!!!!! how will they find out yaar???????its only and only possible if they can found out any1 who knows dev....and here i think maan enter in geet's life...
and i doubt whether she will get any support from her family...i mean after looking at daarji and brij...they are very very very muchh bad....

Chandni-

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

can u please post the precap?

yeah sure lana, i m editing d post..

Chandni-

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
precap posted...

Chandni-

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Thanks dear
Now i seriously feel very bad for Geet...she doesn't deserve this..but i will not blame her i will blame her family..take this

Chandni-

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LanaBurak

Thanks dear
Now i seriously feel very bad for Geet...she doesn't deserve this..but i will not blame her i will blame her family..take this

yeah yeah her family deserves to be blamed...daarji toh jaise ready to send her sasural ...only geet's father was sensitive and bro was a bit sensitive too ...but he was moreover angry on her for bcuming a girl....oh god...i m sure family will never help geet...they will again start blaming her...no way she will be helped from her family...

Chandni-

Go to top