Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

i m shocked....d for dev and d for disgusting

shaleenrocks Goldie
shaleenrocks
shaleenrocks

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
what a shameless guy....mr dev...he actually spend night with geet...how disgusting...
he did not do right thing
anyway did anyone understood what was the precap....why was geet running and screaming dev's name...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny.-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I'm seriously crying...i mean what hurts me is that those kind of storys do happen in real life...dev knows the marriage was fake...and he did spent the night with her..and Geet...why didn't she refuse? i mean com on her suhaag raat in a hotel like that?...

Geet was so rude to maan..but she will take her words back later.
shaleenrocks Goldie
shaleenrocks
shaleenrocks

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Ya i know but the poor girl does not know that her marriage is fake and she is totally smitten by charm of dev (anyone would have) but dev Angry ....maan will be strong factor in geet's life..he will help her to fight for her rights...
It do happen in real world and this is terrifying...how can people go to such low just for money...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lana

-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I have nothing to say realy...dev realy destroyed everything today
Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahidrocks

Ya i know but the poor girl does not know that her marriage is fake and she is totally smitten by charm of dev (anyone would have) but dev Angry ....maan will be strong factor in geet's life..he will help her to fight for her rights...
It do happen in real world and this is terrifying...how can people go to such low just for money...

yaaa i found dev's mom abit considerate...at least she fears god...otherwise i can get nayantara is a bitch but dev is double dangerous....i mean d way he slapped her...it seems like he is far far worse than nayantara...
nayantara can shout on her mom-in-law but she can't shout over dev.....dev is tooooooo dangerous...i m feeling horrible...and d dangerous fact is tht there is noone named dev...yeaar kya hoga?pata nahin....
shaleenrocks Goldie
shaleenrocks
shaleenrocks

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
i m really feeling bad...but all this is making serial very interesting....it will great to watch the submissive geet as a fighter....her fight will not only for herself but a great learning lesson for everyone
LiViYa Groupbie
LiViYa
LiViYa

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
i am hating dev.. Angry Angry Angry
how dare he do that?
guys..worst is coming!when he leaves her..geet Cry Cry
ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
i think thats best , that dev is leaving geet , she doesnt have to spend her life wiht a guy like dev, let her cry for some days but she would be ok soon and she needs to get a life of her own ,and i think in a way dev taught her a lesson , bus i want geet to be strong

Go to top