Sexiest Grab ever ;) *Pics Added on Page 6 ;)*

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Is there anyone out here who is dying right now ?? I am officially DEAD !๐Ÿฅฑ

The grab was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sexy... MY GOD SR are backkkkkkkkkkk with a bang.. Goshhhhhhhh I love love love Sid.. ๐Ÿฅฑ The way he had grabbed Riddhima.. Goshhh how I wish Shanky won't have enteredโ˜บ๏ธ Never mind, it's not right time for a kiss too๐Ÿ˜ณ

It was KILO MEGA GIGA HOTTTTT HOTTT HOTT.. ๐Ÿ˜ Go SID Boy Go and show Ridz how possessive u can be๐Ÿ˜ณ I BETTTTTTTT that's the perfect way to win her over๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰ Lovedddddddd her anger when she heard that it was JUST for the DP that he had come there.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Shows it all...............................

OMG Sorry for blabbering I am too happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S -- bashers stay out.. SRians enjoy๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by prerna4rishav - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rapunzel84 thumbnail
U bet....

i was gonna make a separate topic but saw urs ๐Ÿ˜‰

It was hot...it was passionate...it was intense...n o so sexyyy!!!

Uff..wat to say...y did shanky come ๐Ÿ˜ก...i wanted sid to plaster her to the wall..n force her to look into his eyes n melt!!!!

or better still...rids shud ve slapped him instead of saying just leave n after the slap sid shud ve just grabbed her n kiss the daylights out of her ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ..lol..y does dmg have to be an indian show..lol

loved it CVs..we want more ๐Ÿ˜‰

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGG galwa *faints*
 ill defo comment after ive watched the episode
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Rapuz.. I guess for tonight's epi, ALL SR and AR fanz will dislike Shanky for a bit.. but for diff reasons ๐Ÿ˜ƒ OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG me too me too can imagine that.. Shit man who told him to enter ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pavs thumbnail

it ws hot but he shudnt have roughened her up ya..he shud talk to her clear the misunderstandings first...but his expressions were wowww

n am sure if hanky wudnt hv entered something more wud happd

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am dead!!
I will join you in heaven shortly!!;)
the scene was super duper, mega giga Hottttt!!!
Yeah SR are back and with a bang!!!
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
~HOTTTTTT. Sid is HOT. KW is HOT.
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

<font size="3"><font face="Calibri">Even I have to watch the episodeโ€ฆ dying to watch the grab . I'm sure it was as sexy as u have mentioned.๐Ÿ˜ณ</font></font>

Oh My God (Janet way ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) ! watched the episode.. that grab was too much to handle.. so passionate so intense ๐Ÿ˜ณ . The energy was flowing in from all directions ๐Ÿ˜ณ . Ridz struggling like a wildcat in Sid's arms and Sid not letting her go and holding her so tightly and intimately too ๐Ÿ˜ณ .. party time people, the intensity and passion is back ๐Ÿ˜ Edited by n7genius - 14 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
No no Pavs Pavs.. That grab was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO possessive that anyone could melt if she gets a bit more time.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG they are SOOOOOOOOOO.... yummy and sexy couple ..๐Ÿ˜‰

Is it just me who is going krazy after them ..โ˜บ๏ธ
nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
but whn will they actually talk and confess their love for each other..for another 7 months..I cant watch this show for another 7 months ..wid this S-R-A turmoil๐Ÿคช