India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Arman?! What a Moron!

tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 10:31am | IP Logged
OMG! Can anyone be THIS stupid! To start off with Arman Suri is such a goof ball - goofing up every time he tries to do something big. Ouch Every little plot he plans backfires on him. Why do they show him as such a loser with an Ego the size of a Pumpkin? LOL I mean its just too annoying that everytime he does something, he says he knows just exactly why/how he is doing it (eg; when he made Jassi the CEO) and then after he does it, he panicks and tries all creepy methods to cover up! Angry O!He is such a loser...its almost painful to see him goof up everytime and this time, its huge!!! I can't see a smart and intelligent gal aka Jassi - ending up with this bloke! I sure hope they change the script and don't bring about a fairy tale ending with Arman doing a 360! Any inputs on this??? Smile

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Yeah Tisha,I must say you are pretty intelligent to figure it out...and welcome to the club!
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 11:09am | IP Logged
welcome tisha!!! r u a purab fan? Wink
tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Hey Anjali308!

I'm not really a Purab or an Arman fan - if you ask me Jassi is better off alone than to end up with a moron like Arman. About Purab - well I don't see anything bad about this character as yet- ofcourse we'll have to wait for the reveal of his secret! Aaage Aaage dekhte hain..hota hai kya Wink

Cheers!
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Definitely agree with ya.  I'm a die-hard Purab fan (I think the avatar says it all), so I'm biased Wink

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Hi Tisha,

Welcome aboard! Yup,you are spot dead right about Armaan. He is simply the gutless charactor portrayed.He can't even accept his mistakes and whines when things don't go his way!! A typical hi-fi spoiled brat!!Big smile

-Rifhat

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Yes but hes not going to stay that way is he!
Thats the whole point of the show.

People change.

Everyone should be allowed a second chance.  The fact he repents and sees the error of his way in the second half of the series should earn our respect.

It is harder to reform than to be born perfect like saint Purab, therefore Armaan will gain more respect.

A leopard never changes his spot is rubbish.  What were you like as people five years ago - arnt you all totally different now.  I certainly know I am.  It takes many life experiences good and bad to make you the person that you are.  Arman is having these's life changing experiences at the moment.  He just doesnt realise it until Jassi leaves Ghulmour.

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 16 September 2004 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
 but you have to pay a price for that change, armaan cannot change if he does not lose anything or fates don't punish him. also it is not easy to change complete personality.by the way nobody is black or white. purab has his own grey shades but armaan is moving from gray to black very fast. i find it frustating that he simply does not learn from his mistakes instead he puffs up more and becomes more arrogant. people have qualms about handing over thier company to thier loved ones,this guy hands it over to his secy who he suspects is involved with his competitor(this is moronic height if i may say so). he hasn't made a single decisions as of yet either in business or personal life with commitment and sanity. i fail to understand him completely.he is not flawed, he is damaged(from using brain part point of view).

Go to top