Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
another one- STOP FOLLOWING THE SAME format for every episode- its always the usual man gets killed-CID team finds clue-go to man's house-finds him killed-gets a suspect-daya slaps-that person is not actual culprit-he says some names-CID check on those-then forensic lab-Salunkhe finds something new-then they find actual culprit and DAYA slaps him -Truth comes out.

See? format needs to be changed.Tongue 

also, i would like the amount of Convenience to be lessened from the stories...for eg., how does a hotel waiter or an auto driver EXACTLY remember faces of exact culprit?? and they seem to ALWAYS  give a good and detailed verbal descriptions of people they saw only once, which is VERY UNREALISTIC. i would like it to be changed.

ok- thats my two extra centsSmile

Edited by krystal_watz - 02 May 2010 at 11:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zerry123visrom

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Open Letter to B P Singh (Page 7)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Another point I'd like to make is to stop the petty quarrels of the Forensics and the investigative team. Nowadays, you always see digs or ego clashes between them. How will they solve cases if they become so engaged in their petty differences? Why should there be any ego clashes at all? What one department can do, the other can't, and that's the way it goes. They should be sharing. Symbiotic relationship.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zerry123

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
mini-digs are ok, just thats they dont blow out of propSmile

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 02 May 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
@krystal_watz Although you points may be valid but that would be nit picking. I hope you know what I mean. Our main aim was to bring the larger issues to their notice.

@debayon About Forensic scenes we have already addressed that in the existing points.

metor

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 1:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rozeishere

rozeishere

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
wonderful letter ... what analysis ... what examples... you must have spent a lot of time thinling about it.... wonderful agin.... i dont have workds to tell u how great the letter is

rozeishere

rozeishere

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

another one- STOP FOLLOWING THE SAME format for every episode- its always the usual man gets killed-CID team finds clue-go to man's house-finds him killed-gets a suspect-daya slaps-that person is not actual culprit-he says some names-CID check on those-then forensic lab-Salunkhe finds something new-then they find actual culprit and DAYA slaps him -Truth comes out.

See? format needs to be changed.Tongue 

also, i would like the amount of Convenience to be lessened from the stories...for eg., how does a hotel waiter or an auto driver EXACTLY remember faces of exact culprit?? and they seem to ALWAYS  give a good and detailed verbal descriptions of people they saw only once, which is VERY UNREALISTIC. i would like it to be changed.

ok- thats my two extra centsSmile

great poing... i also often wondered the same... i cannot remember faces soon after wads and here even after a week they draw the exact face ...unreal if you ask me

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
prabhi didi,u hav done an awesum job!!!!!!!hatz off!!!!!
the creative teamAngry suxx sumtymz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top