Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

ujs30

ujs30

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
very well written prabha. Smile especially about the wardrob of the abhi sir. it should be change with immediate effect. i hope Mr.B.P.Singh read your letter and make necessary changes.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Open Letter to B P Singh (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Hey Prabha Di, if you don't mind can you add segment to this about the background scores. Nowadays a lot of times the volume of the background music is so loud that the dialogues can hardly be heard. And it seems like they always have an annoying sound track going on no matter what happens, when the officers are discussing something etc... It becomes really irritating at times. And if they could also change the background music to something better, the older title tracks sounded better and more mysterious...these give me a headache. However, this is just my opinion, if you don't want to include it, it's fine by me.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Hey Prabha Di, if you don't mind can you add segment to this about the background scores. Nowadays a lot of times the volume of the background music is so loud that the dialogues can hardly be heard. And it seems like they always have an annoying sound track going on no matter what happens, when the officers are discussing something etc... It becomes really irritating at times. And if they could also change the background music to something better, the older title tracks sounded better and more mysterious...these give me a headache. However, this is just my opinion, if you don't want to include it, it's fine by me.

I agree100%....Prabha has covered most of the stuff, but I do wish she had asked us before posting the letter. Everything would have appeared on the first page.

Edited by visrom - 28 April 2010 at 9:05pm

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
You can still come up with your inputs, its not like Singh Sab has read this already. Even he did we would never know. Lets do what we can. 

I have added the following points to the first post. 
==================================

PUBLICITY OF OTHER SHOWS

BACKGROUND SCORE

Edited by prabha. - 28 April 2010 at 11:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarShagnika-purnima-

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
They should get that Firoze Patel guy back to do the background music. His music was much more apt for the show than what we have currently.

raji_1000

Groupbie

raji_1000

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

Prabha di

I have done great job..lekin yaha aise latter likhake kuch nahi ho sakata…es forum ko jo response mil raha hain isase hame lagata hein ki koi team ka member yaha hum slient member hein..lekin yaha sab ham pretend kar rahein hein.sabka manana yahi hein yaha ki aapaka ye latter Mr.B.P. singha ke pas jana chahije

Aap yaha senior ,member hein.kal mein rajashree.com par " Jina Isi ka nam hein"  shivaji satam secial episode dekha,usame unake eak fan ne CID (firworks production) ke office main phone kiya tab unako shivaji satm ka personel no mila. To muze eak idea aai aur maine Firworks  productions ka address aur phone no internet pae search kiya. I got this addredd..may be aap kuch kar sakatihein yaha aapaki suggessions bhej sakati hein

This is the address  and phone of Firworks productions

Pradeep Uppoor Fireworks Production

108/109,richa bldg,plt b/29, off link road, mumbai 400053, maharashtra

p: 0091 2226373008  

main mtnl ke online directory service  pe  ye number  confirm kar rahi hun lekin mera net bohot slow hein.plz pehel confirm kar dijiye..shayd untak pahuchneka koi rasta aapko mil jaye.

One again gret work prbha di.

Good day.

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raji_1000

<font size="3" face="Calibri">Prabha di</font>

<font size="3" face="Calibri">I have done great job..lekin yaha aise latter likhake kuch nahi ho sakata…es forum ko jo response mil raha hain isase hame lagata hein ki koi team ka member yaha hum slient member hein..lekin yaha sab ham pretend kar rahein hein.sabka manana yahi hein yaha ki aapaka ye latter Mr.B.P. singha ke pas jana chahije</font>

<font size="3" face="Calibri">Aap yaha senior ,member hein.kal mein rajashree.com par " Jina Isi ka nam hein" shivaji satam secial episode dekha,usame unake eak fan ne CID (firworks production) ke office main phone kiya tab unako shivaji satm ka personel no mila. To muze eak idea aai aur maine Firworks productions ka address aur phone no internet pae search kiya. I got this addredd..may be aap kuch kar sakatihein yaha aapaki suggessions bhej sakati hein</font>

<font size="3" face="Calibri">This is the address and phone of Firworks productions </font>

Pradeep Uppoor Fireworks Production<b></b>

108/109,richa bldg,plt b/29, off link road, mumbai 400053, maharashtra

p: 0091 2226373008

<font size="3" face="Calibri"></font>

<font size="3" face="Calibri">main mtnl ke online directory service pe ye number confirm kar rahi hun lekin mera net bohot slow hein.plz pehel confirm kar dijiye..shayd untak pahuchneka koi rasta aapko mil jaye.</font>

<font size="3" face="Calibri">One again gret work prbha di.</font>

<font size="3" face="Calibri">Good day.</font>

ye no. mere paas bhi hai but no one responds to this no. i've tried it 10-11 times.main tho pichle 3-4 days se try kar rahi hoon ye no.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 29 April 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
I don't think this number belongs to Fireworks. I got this record from MTNL site. So don't call this number. Why disturb someone.

26373008 S COEHLO D7,INDIAN HOTELS,FOUR BUNGLOW ROAD,ANDHERI WEST,400058

Edited by prabha. - 30 April 2010 at 12:48am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top