CID

Open Letter to B P Singh - Page 5

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
How about adding a point to come up with better and innovative case titles than using cliched stuff like 'khooni' and 'qatil' again and again? 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Brosder its already been added about bringing in variety other than khoon khoon always
DemonStar thumbnail
Ah, alright. Sorry I had missed it.
Edited by Brosder - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
Check under VARIETY. I have mentioend about Case Titles as well. Let me know if it is good enough.
DemonStar thumbnail
Yeah, it's perfect. I think all the points I can recall are there, great work. 😊
raji_1000 thumbnail
prabha di
i got confirm no of firwors production.i have confirm on mtnl
26733009 FIREWORKS PRODUCTIONS 108&109,RICHA INDUSTRIAL ES,LINK ROAD,ANDHERI WEST,400058
second no is: +(91)-(22)-66986989
plz try these numbers.
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@ prabha di...

I dunno if Fireworks is the concerned authority in this case..but u can also add that re-runs telecasted on SONY should be a little more organised.Also some episodes like missing bullet, Daya Sir's 1st episode etc...have never been telecasted in the re-runs!!

Add them if u want..i dont think that Fireworks can do much abt it.Its SONY who handles it, isnt??

a point i would like to add in your lovely post

get rid of irritating and repetitive dialogues like "iska matlab..."

"kya, aisa nahi?"

"ya fir tumhe phansi hogi ya fir aajiwan karavas"

also, i would love to see cases where the suspect does not give in so easily and confess everything at the drop of a slap- they could show cases where the suspect is a tough nut to crack, u know?....to make it more realistic.😊
another one- STOP FOLLOWING THE SAME format for every episode- its always the usual man gets killed-CID team finds clue-go to man's house-finds him killed-gets a suspect-daya slaps-that person is not actual culprit-he says some names-CID check on those-then forensic lab-Salunkhe finds something new-then they find actual culprit and DAYA slaps him -Truth comes out.

See? format needs to be changed.πŸ˜› 

also, i would like the amount of Convenience to be lessened from the stories...for eg., how does a hotel waiter or an auto driver EXACTLY remember faces of exact culprit?? and they seem to ALWAYS  give a good and detailed verbal descriptions of people they saw only once, which is VERY UNREALISTIC. i would like it to be changed.

ok- thats my two extra cents😊
Edited by krystal_watz - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Another point I'd like to make is to stop the petty quarrels of the Forensics and the investigative team. Nowadays, you always see digs or ego clashes between them. How will they solve cases if they become so engaged in their petty differences? Why should there be any ego clashes at all? What one department can do, the other can't, and that's the way it goes. They should be sharing. Symbiotic relationship.