SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Sexyface V/S Ickyface - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
updatin my gall..will post the link when i m done updatin..
hello guyssssssssssssssss 🤗
🤣ok i had to get off the floor...tht promo cracked me up beyond anything...

no i realize why i can only watch one indian serial at a time..and i have to supplement it with american tv...cuz if i didnt i would go crazy.!!!

thank god i'm not in geometry cuz Triangles are now my most hated shape...i'll take a rhombus or rectangle any day...(aka bring someone in fast...just to keep me sane...and hopefully get Ridz to pick)
Thanks guys. Am just working on making some pics better. Might make some sigs with it. Can't sleep for some odd reason.
Fary , i just watched No Air and OH MY GEEEEEEEEEEE! You're a genius Fary ......and your work has sheer excellence!

Great job Fary!👏👏👏👏

Kehte hain pyar mein sab kuch jayyaz hota hai

Who knows who Riddhima is applying that too.. to herself for Sid or Armaan? Or its a advice for both! 😆
Originally posted by jenny1000

Feel free to use:

SR/JeRan:

AMAZING!

love them all Jenny!👍🏼

btw are you planning on making a new vm anytime soon?
What does that even me? She keep showing signs of loving Sid but then what??

Someone get Dr. Heena in here ASAP.
Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

yeah what was the meaning of pyar main sab kuch jayez hai? r they gonan play tricks like ekta villains now

For Kekta's villains it's not Love, it's War jisme sab kuch jayez hai😆😆

Anyways, I agree to that line.. Which is why I think it's time for Sid to play tricks to win her love😉

A genuine advice to Sid --

U were being nice to Riddhima during the hypothermia track n all, and she went to that extent that she accused u of rape😲🥱, u were nice to her in the last track too ( u wanted to set her free ), but she's again accused u of being passive ( wht kinda husband u r and blah blah )🥱.. She fell for u when u were being mean n rude to her post-marriage days😳😳 She fell for u when u r rough n tough to her⭐️..

So now, it's time to grab her, play tricks and insult her again .. n she will again realize ur value🥱😆😆 Kuch kuch paagal biwi-on ke liye yehi kaam aata hai😳Seedhi ungli se ghee nai niklegi toh tedhi toh karni padegi na🥱🥱😆

Man.. How I wish to see some romance btwn SR⭐️

armaan is her beeta hua kal and sid se her marriage was a samjhauta .............but it no longer is otherwise there would be no confusion especially when riddhima has assumed that her husband does not want her................guys promo par math jao actual show dekho..............creatives are isssmart..............btw what did the voiceover say koi mujhe batao plzzz i cld not get it................

her heart and soul is breaking to leave siddanth and she is just waiitng for the divorce to run back to armaan...i mean everyday every moment all she thinks of is her reunion with her beeta hua kal right🤣🤣........................lalalalala land.............