Dev

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

priya_al

Goldie

priya_al

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone,

I dont know whether this has been posted before, but I am just wondering about dev's character. As we know that Dev is already married then why has he married again? and wats the plan?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dev" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Harpreet.M

IF-Dazzler

Harpreet.M

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
nobody knows still, it's still a mystery :/

-sumaiya-

IF-Rockerz

-sumaiya-

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
I'm not sure wat their plan is exactly, but I think Dev's family is in dire straits financially, so as a means of getting some wealth into the family they hatched this plan of getting Dev married in a sham of a ceremony to Geet.....but for all we know there could be more to it than that

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.