Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

What Needs To Happen With Families

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gp00

IF-Dazzler

gp00

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
I know a truce between the families would be nice, but I would hope that that does not happen for some time.

Here's why:

This conflict forms the basis of this show. This is where you get the mystery, emotions, and ongoing interest.

This conflict basis is needed is critical for other stories: the why's of the conflict, Karan's mom, Jagmohan's transformation into who he is.

And there has to be the issue of Abha moving into Swarn Bhawan. The conflict is needed to make this move interesting. Her and Karan as a married couple, Abha carefully trying to fulfill her duties to her sasural, trying to stay out of the EVIL TRIFECTA's (Vimal, Shelly, and Kanika) traps.

So I am hoping there marriage is opposed by the two families. It can only bring K&A and the families closer together at the end of the serial, whenever that is.

What do you think?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

queenpreetiJasTorontoOLGNESSexyLo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What Needs To Happen With Families" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SexyLo

IF-Rockerz

SexyLo

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
The truce will be at the end of the series, I'm not squeeze any more than stop the war but it should not affect the decisions of Abha and Karan he should live among the war without being separated

Post Reply New Post

Go to top