Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

SR - Lament Of Love

TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys, so just to start off, this topic is based on what sid was going through today, on the terrace, basically its another one of my interpretations, I would do an interpretation on ridzy, but frankly I am very angry at the girl atm, the pain she is causing sid, I know its not intentional, but even still it is very hear-wrenching. Anyway Let me know what you guys think, thank you for the support on my previous topics, if you don't like the Topic then feel free to close it, and as always no bashing please, Thanks.

So the definition of "Lament" is this - to feel, show, or express grief, sorrow, or regret. This is exactly what Sid was going through on the terrace, all those jumbled emotions, which just kept bringing him back to the same question Why Ridzy?

Sid:

Pain, Grief, Sorrow, Sadness, Loss, Heart-Break, all of these emotions are running through me like an out of control race car, I am trying my hardest to understand ridzy, what compelled you to make the decision you did today? Even though I had sent you those papers, my intention was never to actually have you sign them, yes in my heart I believed that you still loved Ammy, but somewhere I had thought you had cared for me too, was I wrong? Was I deluded? Was there no part of you that felt a single morsel of regret, pain, distress when signing these papers? You signed them so ruthlessly then sent them to Ammy, almost as if my feelings meant nothing to you, of course I had wanted to know your choice, but I cannot decipher as to why my heart is bleeding so terribly at the aspect of losing you, at the aspect of digesting the choice you have made, maybe this is our destiny, maybe it was me who was not meant for you, but despite all of this I refuse to give up, I WANT Answers ridzy, answers to why you signed the papers, why you sent Ammy, why you chose him, I refuse to rest till I have received these answers, by sending me these papers you have no idea how much you have destroyed my heart, but regardless, I shall gain the answers to the questions that are burning in my mind, quench the confusion that is hammering away at me, Only you, Ridzy, can answer these questions, Only YOU. Leaving the aside the anger and heart-ache I feel right now, one thing will remain against all. I Love You.

By Tazzy

Edited by TazzyA - 12 May 2010 at 4:48pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricelliedward420Cookies01rapunzel84MuasamSept16thsupercool3ka7eelaMahamChristLovermysterieuxAfghanLeenaprincess1ANfan1000...Noorya...romiosugar1-alimabi-ssdtvgojansajni786patakhaguddimonarnorzarLennieTheBlackJaguarnikita_88.Angel

hewascool90210 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hewascool90210

so the lion has finally lashed out of his sadness to batamize attitude again.

good post as alwaysClap

thankyou hun, and yes batameez is back, hooorah, sexy sid Wink lol hoepfully we'll see fireworks tomorrow lol xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AfghanLeena

mysterieux IF-Rockerz
mysterieux
mysterieux

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Exactamento......very well wrtitten from Sids POV.

I loved the line:

Was there no part of you that felt a single morsel of regret, pain, distress when signing these papers? You signed them so ruthlessly then sent them to Ammy, almost as if my feelings meant nothing to you,

to him it seems that way...as if she never gave signing another thought....and thats what turned his sorrow to anger...now we wait and let the firework magic happenApprove

AfghanLeena

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
hi

tazzy great job dear

you have written sid's thoughts really well

my heart cried for sid today

norzar
TazzyA Goldie
TazzyA
TazzyA

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

tazzy great job dear

you have written sid's thoughts really well

my heart cried for sid today

norzar

Online moviebuff05  - && Norzy, thanks guys, am glad that i can expres sid's views, i just wish that ridzy could understand him, phir sain sid ko rolayan, me hates wen he cries, it breaks my heart xx

mysterieux

supercool3 Viewbie
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Tazzy i luv this post..

this is Sexyface POV not crying Sid POV..

but hey dont take out too much on Ridz...i support her a lot too lolz

TazzyA

ChristLover IF-Rockerz
ChristLover
ChristLover

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Lovely post and I really love the title. You are so creative TazzyClap

Go to top