Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Guys,

Now we know that Dev always knew the plan and probabaly Nayantara and Dev were together in formulating the master plan. Today Dev's sister confesses that dev also is aware of the plan. Also, the new roop that Dev showed today was a torture to all of us who have fought for the fact that he is not negative.....When I saw him taking deep sighs when Geet tells him to slow down, all the previous romantic image that I had about him vanished.....I couldnt even enjoy the immeditate next romantic moment between Dev and Geet (with my fav background music running).....Gosh!!! After being careful all this while, today I call Dev, NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dev, If you wanna go back to being our favourite, you better tell Nayantara tomorrow, after slapping her, that you have changed your mind and have genuinely fallen for Geet and from now on you would protect her thru' thick and thin!!!

Get that?

-DD

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mionerusha4003jeniluvmayuradoremevirgo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dev ko bhi to pata hai na Plan ke Baare mein" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Yup,Dev does know about the plan.So he is negative.

I get this feeling that he is now after Geet's physical beauty. Mind it Mr.Dev if any physical abuse is done to my Geet,Yu are not going to be spared!! LOL

craziekudi

IF-Sizzlerz

craziekudi

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
i think he knew from the beginning... but i am really curious as to why they did this..... and if chunni's family is related to this something..... that woman comes up again and again...

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

Yup,Dev does know about the plan.So he is negative.

I get this feeling that he is now after Geet's physical beauty. Mind it Mr.Dev if any physical abuse is done to my Geet,Yu are not going to be spared!! LOL

I know.... Shocked

I was shocked when he started talking about her physical beauty and the background music running definitely made us realize that all that talk about physical beauty was not being romantic but a glimpse of lust!! Angry Angry

Hopefully Nayantara will come at the right time to stop it and then Maan will be enough to put a stop to it Wink Else, we will have to jump inside our TV Sets... LOL

BTW, I love your user name....Dakoo_Minzy LOL
Super cool!! Big smile

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep1985

i think he knew from the beginning... but i am really curious as to why they did this..... and if chunni's family is related to this something..... that woman comes up again and again...

yes, he knew this from the start.....I was just hoping against hope... Cry

yes, I am too curious to know whats the plan......Dev's mother mentioned that the real drama is "tomorrow"...well, for viewers, this "tomorrow" will probably come after 2-3 days....

I think Chunni's mother plays the role of reminding Geet and her family that u wuld have to pay the same price that my daughter has....Just a reminder that Geet too wuld not be happy....

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

I know.... Shocked

I was shocked when he started talking about her physical beauty and the background music running definitely made us realize that all that talk about physical beauty was not being romantic but a glimpse of lust!! Angry Angry 

Hopefully Nayantara will come at the right time to stop it and then Maan will be enough to put a stop to it Wink Else, we will have to jump inside our TV Sets... LOL

Super cool!! Big smile

Ya....I just hope Nayantara comes fast!!  I can't tolarate one more minute of 'lust' from Dev....Geet is so innocent...Little does she know that the whole marriage was just fake,the fake pandit and so on.... Ouch feel so sorry for her...but ya it's a good relief as we know Mann is around.... Wink

Ya...yu right...third option is alway's open....we are indeed the 'evil' viewers,arent we?...always swift to action if needed...Evil Smile

Yu luk my id.....feel so honor'd....even yur id is super kool huney!! Big smile

Edited by *Dakoo_Minzy* - 27 April 2010 at 1:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaar

black_haze

IF-Rockerz

black_haze

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Nice topic!
The instant change in Dev the moment Geet left her home was so hard to digest ! His behaviour in the car with the creepy bg score was enough to confirm thet Dev is negative !! I too think Dev is just lured by her innocense and phycial beauty....
Dev's indifferent attitude while they were walking down the road was just scaryyy ! He looked so tired of her..almost as if his job was done now..and he need not look after her anymore...Ouch...n Geet too forgets everything the moment he comes near her...Poor girl..feel real bad for her !

Edited by black_haze - 27 April 2010 at 1:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mione

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

Originally posted by Dancingdoll

I know.... Shocked

Super cool!! Big smile

Ya....I just hope Nayantara comes fast!! I can't tolarate one more minute of 'lust' from Dev....Geet is so innocent...Little does she know that the whole marriage was just fake,the fake pandit and so on.... Ouch feel so sorry for her...but ya it's a good relief as we know Mann is around.... Wink

Ya...yu right...third option is alway's open....we are indeed the 'evil' viewers,arent we?...always swift to action if needed...Evil Smile

Yu luk my id.....feel so honor'd....even yur id is super kool huney!! Big smile

Just imagine the day she comes to know about Fake Pandit....she will defn recall her romantic moment with Dev in the bedroom....Oh gosh!! makes me shudder!!!! Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top